Discover Ukraine and Moldova
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Discover the ghost town inside the Exclusion Zone
- See the statue that honours Heroes of the Soviet Union
- Explore the expansive catacombs of the Lavra Reserve
- Learn the stories of the German-Soviet War
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip in Ukraine's capital Kyiv
- Day 2: Kyiv guided tour and exploring the Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Day 3: Drive to Odesa and visit a Strategic Missile Base en route
- Day 4: Odesa walking tour; chance to see the world's largest catacombs
- Day 5: Free day in Odesa with the chance to visit Dniester National Park
- Day 6: Visit a breakaway state and Chisinau, the capital of Moldova
- Day 7: Chisinau walking tour; visit the ancient churches at Orheiul Vechi
- Day 8: Drive back into Ukraine; walking tour and castle visit in Kamianets-Podilskyi
- Day 9: Visit to Khotyn Fortress and explore Chernivtsi on foot
- Day 10: Free day in Chernivtsi; option to visit Verkhovyna in the mountains
- Day 11: Drive to the elegant city of Lviv with a walking tour on arrival
- Day 12: Free day in Lviv; overnight train to Kyiv
- Day 13: Arrive in Kyiv; chance to visit the opulent Mezhyhirya Residence
- Day 14: Excursion into the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
- Day 15: Further explorations of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
- Day 16: Trip ends in Kyiv
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ASimon· December 23rd, 2019A good balance of travel, organised days and free days. A full on busy schedule but I knew that would be the case.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you had a great trip.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAmanda· December 23rd, 2019More time in Lviv would have been appreciated.Explore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedback, we're glad you enjoyed the trip overall.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AIan· December 23rd, 2019-Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for the review. Glad you had a nice trip!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AHeather· December 23rd, 2019-Explore! commented on this review*Trip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- BBaxter· August 27th, 2019Very varied overview of some of the highlights of Western Ukraine and Moldova. Something for everyone, with a good mix of history, culture and scenery.Explore! commented on this reviewSounds like a nicely balanced trip. Thanks for your lovely review!Trip date: August 2019
- AJohn· May 17th, 2019I thought some of the optional excursions would have been better had they been included in the itinerary, even if it pushed up the price of the holiday a little. Most of the optional trips involved a lot of driving in the bus with very little time at... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AKeith· May 17th, 2019Very busy schedule, but as with most of my Explore bookings, I stayed over a few days more to see, with the help of Wikipedia, some gems which that schedule had missed !Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday25 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday13 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday3 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday24 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,2800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday6 May, 2022EnglishSaturday21 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,3500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday24 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,3500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday29 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,3500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday12 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday27 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,3500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday17 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,3500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar