Seychelles Island Hopping
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Private available:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Wander through lush rainforest and granite boulders
- Stroll the streets of the world's smallest capital cit
- Take a catamaran cruise to discover beautiful marine life
- Discover the unique coco de mer palms of Vallee De Mai
- Day 1: Join trip in Mahé Island
- Day 2: Excursion to Victoria and the Botanical Gardens
- Day 3: Full Day Tour of Mahe Island
- Day 4: Optional boat trip to the St. Anne Marine National Park
- Day 5: Catamaran to Praslin Island. Visit Vallee de Mai National Park
- Day 6: Full day boat trip, go snorkelling and meet giant tortoises
- Day 7: Beautiful Island walk across Praslin
- Day 8: Ferry to La Digue. Explore the island by bike
- Day 9: Visit a working coconut plantation
- Day 10: Visit three beaches on a walk around La Digue
- Day 11: Return to Mahe where the trip ends
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- APaul· December 23rd, 2019NoExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your trip!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMichael· May 17th, 2019The state of the sea in places in December can be a bit unpredictable with some surges and strong currents and swells in some areas. It would be helpful to point this out in the Trip Notes. Also the cost of eating out is pretty high especially with the... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ALisa· May 17th, 2019A very good trip. The Seychelles has a bit of a reputation as a 'lie on the beach' type of destination for honeymoons, etc., but there is much more to it than that. It never felt crowded, even though it was peak season, and although the coral has... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJane· May 17th, 2019We have been used to fast pace of Explore holidays in the past. This time we were looking for something more relaxing and Seychelle Island Hopping fitted the criteria perfectly.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Apr, 2021Saturday17 Apr, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,8700% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday6 Oct, 2021Saturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,9400% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Dec, 2021Saturday1 Jan, 2022Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,0800% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar