- Our saving
- US $ 1,891
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the architectural artistry of Tel Aviv's White City
- See the biblical Sea of Galilee, Jericho and Qumran
- Float in the famous saline sea at the lowest point on Earth
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem
- Enter the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Discovery, Boat, Sightseeing, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join tour Tel Aviv
Start point Brown Tower TLV Urban Hotel, Hotel reception, Kalischer St 25, Yafo, 6516505, Israel 19:00
- Day 2: Tel Aviv city tour, then explore Old Jaffa, Caesarea and Haifa
- Day 3: Visit Sea of Galilee and holy places of Capernahum; afternoon tour of Nazareth
- Day 4: Visit Jericho, the scrolls of Qumran and float in the Dead Sea
- Day 5: Explore Ein Gedi, visit sky fortress of Masada and drive to Jerusalem
- Day 6: Exploring Jerusalem
- Day 7: Walking the biblical trail in Jerusalem
Day 8: Tour ends Jerusalem
End point The Post Hostel, Hotel reception, Koresh St 3, Jerusalem, Israel 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLyndonWritten on May 17, 20193.7 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Make it a ten day tripReview collected by Explore!
- AAndrewWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's a very good introduction to a fascinating country, but it's a pricey trip. 18 is also too large a group to move around - lots of time was wasted waiting on people who had wandered off. Food was pretty averageReview collected by Explore!
- KKennethWritten on May 17, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It's an interesting trip and quite varied. It certainly made me think a great deal more about the origins of Christianity and the Jewish religion. It's very full-on but I like that. It packs it all in.Review collected by Explore!
- GGlendaWritten on May 17, 20193.7 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A great trip , good variety, good group dynamic and lovely way to spend Xmas ...... thanks for a Xmas I can rememberReview collected by Explore!
- CCarolineWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant trip. I’ve recommended it to loads of people & I will definitely be booking my next trip through ExploreReview collected by Explore!
- JJulietWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The biblical landscape was amazing and different to what I had imagined it to be in Jesus' time.Review collected by Explore!
- AAnneWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Advise taking some dollars for when going to Arab areasReview collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Travelling alone can take you out of your comfort zone
- Welcome to Explore
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- November 2020
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Jerusalem0 seats left$47USD $2,294Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to JerusalemOnly 1 seat left$391$2,341-17%USD $1,950
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Jerusalem9 seats left$379$2,271-17%USD $1,891
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Jerusalem10+ seats left$391$2,341-17%USD $1,950
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Jerusalem10+ seats left$403$2,412-17%USD $2,009
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Jerusalem10+ seats left$403$2,412-17%USD $2,009
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Jerusalem10+ seats left$403$2,412-17%USD $2,009
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Jerusalem10+ seats left$403$2,412-17%USD $2,009
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Jerusalem10+ seats left$403$2,412-17%USD $2,009
- SundayNov 15, 2020from Tel Aviv8 DaysSundayNov 22, 2020to Jerusalem10+ seats left$403$2,412-17%USD $2,009
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ShekelIsrael and Palestinian Territory
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tel Aviv is the starting point and Jerusalem is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $1,891 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1891 for Holy Land, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 3 km
- Jaffa (Israel)
- 54 km
- Caesarea (Israel)
- 25 km
- Haifa (Israel)
- 55 km
- Tabgha (Israel)
- 2 km
- Capernaum (Israel)
- 32 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
- 95 km
- Jericho (Palestinian Territory)
- 13 km
- Qumran (Israel)
- 23 km
- Dead Sea (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,891 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,573 tours in Asia
- covered by 832 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Holy Land via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,316 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours