Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Parque Nacional Cotopaxi
- Wander through the streets of Ecuador's Andean capital
- Enjoy picturesque drives of the 'Avenue of the Volcanoes
- Discover hidden treasures at the Otavalo markets
- Gaze at the dramatic gateway to the jungles of the Orient
Start in Quito and end in Guayaquil! With the discovery tour Ecuador - Andes to Amazon (Jun To Dec), you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Quito, Ecuador and 14 other destinations in Ecuador. Ecuador - Andes to Amazon (Jun To Dec) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip in Quito
Start point Hotel Plaza Sucre, Hotel Reception, Sucre 2-36, Quito 170131, Ecuador 19:00
- Day 2: Tour of Quito's highlights including the Church of San Francisco
- Day 3: Visit the Quitsato Equator Monument en route to Otavalo; visit Peguche Village
- Day 4: Explore Otavalo Market and visit Laguna Cuicocha
- Day 5: Visit Cotopaxi, drive via the Avenue of the Volcanoes to Quito
- Day 6: Drive to the Amazon, our base for the next three nights
- Day 7: Explore the Amazon by canoe searching for wildlife
- Day 8: Walk along the Misahualli River learning about local plants and visiting an Indian Community
- Day 9: Travel the Waterfall Route to Banos
- Day 10: Visit Chimborazo Forest Reserve, overnight in Alausi
- Day 11: Travel on the 'Devil's Nose' Train before continuing to Cuenca
- Day 12: Cuenca city tour, visit the Panama Hat Factory
- Day 13: Discover Cajas National Park before travelling to Guayaquil
Day 14: Morning city tour of Guayaquil city tour before the tour ends
End point Unipark Hotel, Hotel reception, Clemente Ballén 406 y Chile, Clemente Ballén 406, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador 12:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AChristopher· December 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AOwen· December 23, 2019Unfortunately being ill for 36 hours plus meant I missed several planned items in the jungle which I had been looking forward to. I would like to highlight how well our driver (Jesus) did on this trip, he was always cheerful, willing to help and did a... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewWe're sorry to hear that you were ill during the trip, but thanks for taking the time to send us this great feedback. We will pass on your positive comments back to Jesus.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADavid· May 17, 2019think you may be aware by now that you have a superstar tour leader who made my holiday so special...he deserves the accolade of tour leader of the year please award it to him...the only other comments I would like to make is the trip exceeded my... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewI'm so glad to hear the feedback about Diego - although you're right, it's not news to us! We're proud to have him tour leading for us, and I'm happy that he made your trip special. Many thanks for your review.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJudith· May 17, 2019The trip exceeded expectations. Although the notes could have emphasised the altitude & fact most destinations would have been cold due to altitudeExplore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your great review, I'm glad that you enjoyed the trip! The packing section of our trip notes does remind people that altitude can make places a lot colder, and advises to take warm layers. However, we'll have a look at this and see if it... Show moreTrip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Ecuador - Andes to Amazon (Jun To Dec)
From Quito to Guayaquil
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar