Pedalling in Poland
- Cycle through unspoilt villages and rural landscapes
- Wander through the streets of medieval Krakow
- Visit medieval towns and timber-framed villages
- Bask in the magnificence of the mighty Dunajec Gorge
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Discovery, Sightseeing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip Krakow Airport; drive to Zakopane
Start point Krakow Airport, Arrivals Hall, kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland 14:30
- Day 2: Cable car and cycle via Chocholow to Nowy Targ
- Day 3: Countryside cycling to Niedzica; explore the castle
- Day 4: Cycle the Dunajec gorge to the spa town of Szczawnica
- Day 5: Pedal though old villages and fruit gardens to Rytro
- Day 6: Explore historic Stary Sacz by bike; drive Krakow
- Day 7: Cycling tour of Krakow Old Town and local area
Day 8: Trip ends Krakow
End point Hotel Kazimierz III, Departures Hall, Podbrzezie 5, 33-332 Kraków, Poland 09:00
- LLaurenceWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Damian needs a medal.Review collected by Explore!
- RRobertWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fantastic experience I've seen beautiful scenery and tasted beautiful food in a clean fresh environment.I enjoyed every minute and look forward to my next trip with youReview collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 12 km
- Chocholow (Poland)
- 20 km
- Nowy Targ (Poland)
- 21 km
- Niedzica (Poland)
- 8 km
- Cerveny Klastor (Slovakia)
- 7 km
- Szczawnica (Poland)
- 15 km
- Rytro (Poland)
- 9 km
- Stary Sacz (Poland)
- 74 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,508 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours