Pedalling in Poland (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,058
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
- mary sorensen's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
Excellent tour with a great grouo.
- Review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
No no - the trip was great! I had trouble loading this survey. This won't let me go back and change the first answer that I clicked on incorrectly! Our guide, Claire was attentive and knowledgeable and very good at giving suggestions about food and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip Krakow Airport; drive to Zakopane
Start point Krakow Airport, Arrivals Hall, kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland 14:30
- Day 2: Cable car and cycle via Chocholow to Nowy Targ
- Day 3: Countryside cycling to Niedzica; explore the castle
- Day 4: Cycle the Dunajec gorge to the spa town of Szczawnica
- Day 5: Pedal though old villages and fruit gardens to Rytro
- Day 6: Explore historic Stary Sacz by bike; drive Krakow
- Day 7: Cycling tour of Krakow Old Town and local area
Day 8: Trip ends Krakow
End point Hotel Kazimierz III, Departures Hall, Podbrzezie 5, 33-332 Kraków, Poland 09:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Pedalling in Poland (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Krakow10+ seats left$22USD $1,058
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Krakow10+ seats left$22USD $1,058
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Krakow10+ seats left$22USD $1,058
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $1,058 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1058 for Pedalling in Poland (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 12 km
- Chocholow (Poland)
- 20 km
- Nowy Targ (Poland)
- 21 km
- Niedzica (Poland)
- 8 km
- Cerveny Klastor (Slovakia)
- 7 km
- Szczawnica (Poland)
- 15 km
- Rytro (Poland)
- 9 km
- Stary Sacz (Poland)
- 74 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,058 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Pedalling in Poland (2019) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,872 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours