Krakow to Budapest Cycling
- Cycle along rural heartlands and backroads
- Discover villages lying in the heart of the Carpathians
- Bathe in the infamous thermal pools of Budapest
- Bask in the magnificence of the stunning alpine scenery
- Wander through the walls of the great Spis Castle
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Discovery, In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Trip starts in Krakow
- Day 2: Drive to Tatranska Lomnica; cycle to Kezmarok
- Day 3: Cycle with spectacular views of the Tatras to Levoca
- Day 4: Pass patchwork fields to Spis Castle then to Krompachy
- Day 5: Cycle along the Hornad River Valley to Kosice
- Day 6: Cycle along Bodrog River valley to Satoraljaujhely
- Day 7: Cycle along an abandoned railway line to Tokaj
- Day 8: Drive to Budapest. Orientation walk in the city
- Day 9: Trip ends Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRobertWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was up to the usual excellent standard I have found on all my other trips. I look forward to choosing my next trip.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
Krakow to Budapest Cycling
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Krakow9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Budapest0 seats leftUSD $1,186Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 October 2019, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 103 km
- Tatranska Lomnica (Slovakia)
- 11 km
- Kezmarok (Slovakia)
- 17 km
- Levoca (Slovakia)
- 24 km
- Krompachy (Slovakia)
- 35 km
- Kosice (Slovakia)
- 47 km
- Satoraljaujhely (Hungary)
- 36 km
- Tokaj (Hungary)
- 190 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Krakow to Budapest Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30,951 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours