Cycling Coast to Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 500
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Cycle from the Irish Sea to the North Sea|
- Conquer the ride with pure pedal power
- Witness the stunning beauty of the Lake District
- Cycle the width of England on the famous C2C route
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Adventure, Discovery
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip Whitehaven
- Day 2: Cycle through the Lake District
- Day 3: Cross the Pennines by pedal power
- Day 4: Cycle to Tynemouth, trip ends Tynemouth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- JJeanWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The bikes were well maintained and Richard dealt promptly with a puncture on one of our bikes. However, it would be nice if the bikes were a slightly better model.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Cycling Coast to Coast
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Whitehaven4 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Tynemouth10+ seats left$11USD $519
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Whitehaven4 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Tynemouth10+ seats left$11USD $519
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Whitehaven4 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Tynemouth10+ seats left$10USD $500
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Whitehaven4 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Tynemouth10+ seats left$10USD $500
- FridayJul 24, 2020from Whitehaven4 DaysMondayJul 27, 2020to Tynemouth10+ seats left$10USD $500
- FridayAug 28, 2020from Whitehaven4 DaysMondayAug 31, 2020to Tynemouth10+ seats left$10USD $500
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Whitehaven is the starting point and Tynemouth is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Whitehaven (England)
- 31 km
- Lake District National Park (England)
- 124 km
- Tynemouth (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $500 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling Coast to Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours