Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Inle Lake
- Walk in the countryside around the station of Kalaw
- Cruise the Irrawaddy and visit the U-Bein Bridge
- Wander through the ancient temples of Bagan
- Gaze in awe at the golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Visit floating gardens, stilted villages and local fishermen
Start and end in Rangoon! With the discovery tour Burma Highlights, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Rangoon, Myanmar (Burma) and 5 other destinations in Myanmar (Burma). Burma Highlights includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join tour Yangon (Rangoon)
Start point Panda Hotel, Hotel Reception, Panda Hotel, Yangon 18:00
- Day 2: Discover the sights of Yangon; fly to Inle Lake
- Day 3: Full day to explore Inle Lake by longtail boat
- Day 4: At Inle Lake; boat to visit Shwe Indein pagoda complex
- Day 5: Train and drive to hill station of Kalaw
- Day 6: Walk in Shan Highlands; free afternoon in Kalaw
- Day 7: Drive to Mandalay
- Day 8: Explore Mandalay; boat trip to Mingun village
- Day 9: From Mandalay, visit Inwa and U-Bein Bridge
- Day 10: By boat along the Irrawaddy River to ancient Bagan
- Day 11: Explore the 1000 year old temples of Bagan
- Day 12: In Bagan; optional visit to Mount Popa
- Day 13: Fly to Yangon; free afternoon
Day 14: Tour ends Yangon
End point Panda Hotel, Hotel reception, Panda Hotel, Yangon 09:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- EElaineSnowJanuary 04, 2020This tour had all the experience boat, train, horse and cart sunsets well organised it was just great amazing country and amazing peopleTrip date: December 2019
- ARichardDecember 23, 2019-Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMelDecember 23, 2019-Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAnnmurrayNovember 17, 2019Realise that there are plenty of temples,stupas & buddas to see.Trip date: November 2019
- MmelbrewerNovember 02, 2019Do it before it becomes too much of a tourist attraction and crowdedTrip date: October 2019
- AAnneMay 17, 2019George for tour leader of the year.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AKennethMay 17, 2019We independently saw an excellent traditional puppet show in Yangon (HTWE OO MYANMAR). Although it is difficult to find, it might be worth mentioning to your customers as an option if they have some free time. ( it is currently in Mr Htwe's home which... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ANicolaMay 17, 2019We had a great trip, it exceeded our expectations. We had to postpone our booking from 2016 because of ill health. We we so pleased that Explore allowed us to carry our deposit over to the following year.Trip date: November 2017Review collected by Explore!
- APaulMay 17, 2019Myanmar is currently a tricky place to visit for ethical and moral reasons. I hope more do, because they will find a country where tourism is in its infancy and whose people aren't yet jaded by the antics of less responsible tourists that fortunately... Show moreTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AStephenMay 17, 2019As I said, George deserves particular praise for making this such an enjoyable and informative holiday in an area that has not had the best of press latelyTrip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
From Rangoon to Rangoon
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SundayFeb 9, 2020SaturdayFeb 22, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,160
- SundayMar 1, 2020SaturdayMar 14, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,160
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 5, 2020SaturdayApr 18, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,210
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 4, 2020SaturdayOct 17, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 11, 2020SaturdayOct 24, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 18, 2020SaturdayOct 31, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 1, 2020SaturdayNov 14, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 8, 2020SaturdayNov 21, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 15, 2020SaturdayNov 28, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayNov 22, 2020SaturdayDec 5, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,300
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar