Start planning your tour
- Enjoy the Tyrolean charm of Austria's prettiest village
- Ascend by cable car for breathtaking mountain views
- Trek through limestone to beautiful Lake Zireiner See
- Walk around the rugged Gratlspitz summit
Start and end in Munich! With the hiking & trekking tour The Austrian Tyrol, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Austrian Tyrol includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip Munich Airport; drive to Alpbach
Start point Munich Airport, Arrivals Hall - Terminal 2, Nordallee 25, 85356 München, Germany 14:30
- Day 2: Walk along the Muehlbachweg to Inneralpbach
- Day 3: Traverse below the Wiedersbergerhorn. Optional Standkopf summit (2241m)
- Day 4: Gorge walk from Brandenberg to Kramsach
- Day 5: Cable car ride and walk to Reith Kogel
- Day 6: Free day to relax or explore further afield
- Day 7: Circuit of the craggy cliffs of Gratlspitz
Day 8: Drive to Munich Airport where trip ends
End point Munich Airport, Departures Hall, Nordallee 25, 85356 München, Germany 12:30
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ADavidDecember 23, 20194 food and service at Post where we ate 5 nightsTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADavidDecember 23, 2019The food at the Post restaurant we ate at 5 times was outstanding and the service 5Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADave JonesDecember 23, 2019Really 4 trip. Well planned and a beautiful village and walks.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- DDAVEJonesSeptember 17, 2019Based in a quite beautiful village and quiet accommodation, this is a great trip for the variety of different walks every day. These are fairly moderate and expose you to some breathtaking scenary. Walks finish by around 1500 every day so plenty of free... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- AAnnaMay 17, 2019Enjoyed it very much.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusanMay 17, 2019I had a fantastic time on this tour. Alpbach is beautiful, the hikes were amazing (that is saying something since I live close to the Rocky Mountains ;) I really want to make it clear that the Leader and staff where great!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARebeccaMay 17, 2019The restaurant that we ate in most nights Posthaus was excellent. Really good food, smart and cosy.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASarahMay 17, 2019Very good value due to summer sale, discount and meals included.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar