Trekking & Fishing Oregon's Wild Country
- Age range
- 6 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Go Wild
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Baker City to the Wallowa Mountains
Start point Your Baker City Accommodations, Baker City, Oregon, United States 08:00
Fishing Days: 2-4
End point Your Baker City Accommodations, Baker City, Oregon, United States
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SSamWritten on February 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Very knowledgeable guides, plus a lot of fun. There is a lot of hiking on this tour, challenging at times but Dan and Pat did their best to make the group comfortable. We were well fed, entertained, and caught some beautiful fish. Can't wait to come back to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGo Wild commented on this reviewThanks Sam! It was a pleasure having your group. Fish on! See you next time you're in Eastern Oregon.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Baker City.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Go Wild. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Go Wild. Please familiarise yourself with the Go Wild payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Wild will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Go Wild tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Baker City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,052 tours in North America
- covered by 115 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trekking & Fishing Oregon's Wild Country