Big Easy To LA
- Our saving
- US $ 1,587
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Experience the unique live music at Austin.
- Embrace the cowboy culture in Fort Worth.
- Hike into the depths of the Grand Canyon.
- Visit New Orleans, the home of jazz and voodoo.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- New Orleans to Avery Island to Lafayette
- Lafayette to Austin
- Austin to Fort Worth
- Fort Worth to Amarillo
- Amarillo to Santa Fe
- Santa Fe to Durango
- Durango to Monument Valley to Williams
- Grand Canyon
- Williams to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- SK's review about another Busabout tour4.0 - Good
If you love BBQ, rock n roll music and American history this is a great tour of the east and south states of USA. We had two groups on our tour, the other group stays on until L.A. We all got along great and there was a lovey mix of backgrounds and ages... Read more
- Stephanie Haynes's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
This was the most awesome tour! If you want to see the real USA don’t even hesitate to book this tour!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
Busabout's accommodation choices are centrally located, modern, and clean hostels with top facilities and a variety of dorm share options. All accommodations are subject to change until shortly before the departure date, therefore Busabout cannot confirm a set hotel list. Your specific accommodation details will be in your final tour documents, which will be released 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
Are flights included?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. We recommend that you do not book your flights until your place on the tour has been confirmed. Check out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner to book your flight - https://flights.tourradar.com
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
As we are tour booking experts, we cannot arrange additional accommodation for you. However, once you have purchased your Busabout tour, you can log in to your My Trip account and add additional nights at any of Busabout's recommended accommodation.
- Busabout USA & Canada Launch
- Hi, We're Busabout!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Big Easy To LA
- MondayJul 29, 2019from New Orleans12 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$41USD $2,008
- MondayOct 7, 2019from New Orleans12 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$342$2,049-17%USD $1,707
- MondayNov 25, 2019from New Orleans12 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$41USD $2,008
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from New Orleans12 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$212$1,799-12%USD $1,587
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from New Orleans12 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$218$1,849-12%USD $1,631
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from New Orleans12 DaysWednesdayAug 12, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$218$1,849-12%USD $1,631
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from New Orleans12 DaysWednesdaySep 9, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$218$1,849-12%USD $1,631
- FridayOct 2, 2020from New Orleans12 DaysTuesdayOct 13, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$212$1,799-12%USD $1,587
- MondayJan 18, 2021from New Orleans12 DaysFridayJan 29, 2021to Los Angeles10+ seats left$36USD $1,763
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New Orleans is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New Orleans (USA)
- 177 km
- Avery Island (USA)
- 38 km
- Lafayette (USA)
- 327 km
- Houston (USA)
- 235 km
- Austin (USA)
- 276 km
- Fort Worth (USA)
- 500 km
- Amarillo (USA)
- 376 km
- Santa Fe (USA)
- 248 km
- Durango (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,587 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,996 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,636 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours