- Our saving
- US $ 1,442
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Run the Rocky steps in Philadelphia.
- Experience Asheville’s hip bohemian vibe.
- Dance along to live music in Memphis and Nashville.
- Party in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Ella siakia's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing and exceeded my expectations. It had the perfect balanced of planned activities/structure and free time. Pete was an amazing tour guide full of knowledge and tips everywhere we went.
- Reilly Todd's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Bo Sowath was a great tour leader who always had a smile on his face and interesting information about all aspects of Vietnam and Cambodia. The countries were both beautiful as was our trip through both of them. The tour was easy going and relaxing with... Read more
- Emily Roane's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Bo was easily the most amazing tour leader I have had on an overseas trip. He was energetic, organized, professional and caring. He had a great knowledge of the country and recommended a lot of great restaurants and bars for us to visit, and activities for... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- New York to Philadelphia to Washington DC
- Washington DC
- Washington DC to Asheville
- Asheville to Nashville
- Nashville to Memphis
- Memphis to New Orleans
- New Orleans
- New Orleans
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Meet the Crew
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 35 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
- FridayMay 10, 2019from New York City11 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$397$1,839-22%USD $1,442
- FridayJul 19, 2019from New York City11 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$37USD $1,802
- FridaySep 27, 2019from New York City11 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$37USD $1,802
- FridayNov 15, 2019from New York City11 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$37USD $1,802
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2019 the full payment of $1,442 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1442 for Southeast Trail, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 612 km
- Asheville (USA)
- 386 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 579 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,442 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,932 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,249 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours