- Our saving
- US $ 1,706
- Run the Rocky steps in Philadelphia.
- Experience Asheville’s hip bohemian vibe.
- Dance along to live music in Memphis and Nashville.
- Party in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- New York to Philadelphia to Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. to Asheville
- Asheville to Nashville
- Nashville to Memphis
- Memphis to New Orleans
- New Orleans
- New Orleans
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SSKWritten on June 14, 20194.0 - Good
If you love BBQ, rock n roll music and American history this is a great tour of the east and south states of USA. We had two groups on our tour, the other group stays on until L.A. We all got along great and there was a lovey mix of backgrounds and ages... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewHi SK. Thank you very much for your feedback. We’re delighted to hear that you had such a great time on your tour. Sorry that you didn’t have as positive experience with your guide, and I appreciate you bringing the issues you had to our attention. We will speak with the guide and supervisor regarding your comments to ensure something like this doesn’t happen again. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to provide any additional feedback. Thank you for traveling with Busabout and hopefully we will see you on another trip soon. Team Busabout
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 35 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- FridayNov 15, 2019from New York City11 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to New Orleans10+ seats left$55USD $1,784Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 13, 2020from New York City11 DaysMondayMar 23, 2020to New Orleans0 seats left$53USD $1,706Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 10, 2020from New York City11 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to New Orleans0 seats left$53USD $1,706Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from New York City11 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$53USD $1,706Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from New York City11 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 22, 2020from New York City11 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayAug 19, 2020from New York City11 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- TuesdaySep 22, 2020from New York City11 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to New Orleans10+ seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayOct 15, 2020from New York City11 DaysSundayOct 25, 2020to New Orleans$53USD $1,706Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 13, 2020from New York City11 DaysMondayNov 23, 2020to New Orleans$53USD $1,706Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 December 2019, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 612 km
- Asheville (USA)
- 386 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 579 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,923 tours in North America
- covered by 101 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southeast Trail