Canada Rockies - Lodge Single
- Our saving
- US $ 2,437
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Try your hand at canoeing on stunning Lake Louise.
- Bask in the awe-inspiring views of Banff.
- Witness incredible wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Journey past the spectacular Jasper National Park.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- SK's review about another Busabout tour4.0 - Good
If you love BBQ, rock n roll music and American history this is a great tour of the east and south states of USA. We had two groups on our tour, the other group stays on until L.A. We all got along great and there was a lovey mix of backgrounds and ages... Read more
- Stephanie Haynes's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
This was the most awesome tour! If you want to see the real USA don’t even hesitate to book this tour!
- Ella siakia's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was amazing and exceeded my expectations. It had the perfect balanced of planned activities/structure and free time. Pete was an amazing tour guide full of knowledge and tips everywhere we went.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Seattle to Kamloops
- Kamloops to Yoho National Park to Banff National Park
- Banff National Park to Lake Louise
- Lake Louise to Jasper National Park
- Jasper National Park to Clearwater BC
- Clearwater BC to Whistler to Vancouver
- Vancouver to Seattle
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
Busabout's accommodation choices are centrally located, modern, and clean hostels with top facilities and a variety of dorm share options. All accommodations are subject to change until shortly before the departure date, therefore Busabout cannot confirm a set hotel list. Your specific accommodation details will be in your final tour documents, which will be released 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
Are flights included?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. We recommend that you do not book your flights until your place on the tour has been confirmed. Check out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner to book your flight - https://flights.tourradar.com
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
As we are tour booking experts, we cannot arrange additional accommodation for you. However, once you have purchased your Busabout tour, you can log in to your My Trip account and add additional nights at any of Busabout's recommended accommodation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Canada Rockies - Lodge Single
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to SeattleOnly 1 seat left$102USD $2,437
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to SeattleOnly 2 seats left$102USD $2,437
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to SeattleOnly 1 seat left$102USD $2,437
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to SeattleOnly 2 seats left$102USD $2,437
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to SeattleOnly 2 seats left$102USD $2,437
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to SeattleOnly 2 seats left$102USD $2,437
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Seattle7 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to SeattleOnly 2 seats left$102USD $2,437
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Seattle.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $2,437 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2437 for Canada Rockies - Lodge Single, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seattle (USA)
- 371 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 276 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 203 km
- Clearwater (Canada)
- 266 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 193 km
- Seattle (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,437 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,154 tours in North America
- covered by 111 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours