Lisbon and South (12 destinations)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon » Peniche » Nazare » Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon » Wine Producer Farm » Costa Vicentina » Algarve Region
- Day 4: Algarve Region » Lagos » Vilamoura » Albufeira » Algarve Region
- Day 5: Algarve Region » Benagil Caves » Algarve Region
- Day 6: Algarve Region
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SSSandra· September 13th, 2019Brand new Mercedes coach, and our driver João took us safely & comfortably through tiny roads and the most beautiful places. He did a wonderful job explaining interesting facts, discussing many subjects, having jokes & great meals together. The hotels... Show more4GTS commented on this reviewi am really glad you like it. Thank you very much for the review.Trip date: September 2019
- PNPeter· September 5th, 2019Could be a great tour if organised better. Only 3 of us on the tour so comfortable transport Our guide João was so polite and tried very hard to please us all. Our itinerary was different to his which was not explained to us by the company. One of the... Show more4GTS commented on this reviewDear Peter, Im really sorry the itinerary didn’t please you. About the farm we had to change, but we did email you at least 30 days before the tour. The original farm was close for maintenance, was out of our control, this things can happen on tour,... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- TMTerry· June 7th, 2019NOT AS ADVERTISED! Tour Radar should do a better job of screening operators. Absolutely the worst excursion we have ever been on! The bus was old, did not have AC or Wi-Fi, there were several annoying rattles, alarms went off and on Day 3 broke down... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- Ricardo· September 10th, 2018Great tour with fantastic people and excelent organization... Love itTrip date: September 2018
- Luis· July 23rd, 2018Absolutely fantastic. Best experience I ever had. Couldn't be more happy about itTrip date: July 2018
- João· July 21st, 2018Amazing time. Love itTrip date: July 2018
- MMarcocosta· July 20th, 2018FantástiK trip I cant wait to do another one but this time nothTrip date: July 2017
- Darina· July 20th, 2018Just got back from an amazing tour to south of Portugal and couldn't help but to share a feedback. The tour was beautifully organised with attention to details, smooth transportation and transitions allowed us to get the maximum out of our itinerary. My... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- Pedro· July 20th, 2018Luke is an absolute legend. Incredibly professional and helpful, made my experience unique and priceless!! I highly recommend this travel company! Not only Luke (as a trip leader) but all the related staff were incredible! I will come back in the... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- DDom· July 20th, 2018First coach trip I ever did and it was excellent. Brand new coach, and our driver João took us safely thought tiny roads and the most beautiful places. He also did a great job keeping the coach clean and shiny. Luke our guide was just amazing organising... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,378
- Sunday30 May, 2021EnglishFriday4 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,378
- Monday14 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday19 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,378
- Sunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,378
- Wednesday8 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday13 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3780% Interest Instalments
- Friday24 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3780% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday12 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3780% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday26 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3780% Interest Instalments
- Friday5 Nov, 2021EnglishWednesday10 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,3780% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday20 Apr, 2022EnglishMonday25 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3780% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What if I have special dietary requirements?
- Is tipping included?
- Are flights included?
- Are any vaccines required?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What are the inclusions of the tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar