Porto and North (including Amarante)
- In-depth Cultural
- Partially Guided
- Coach / Bus
- Wine tasting
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Portuguese
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Porto
- Day 2 Porto» Pinhao» Amarante» Village of Agra (Natural Park)
- Day 3 Village of Agra (Natural Park)» Geres » Ponte Lima » Braga
- Day 4 Braga » Porto
- Day 5 Porto » Piodao » Aveiro » Porto
- Day 6 Porto
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by 4youtours
We pride ourselves on delivering superior tours, offering a lifetime experience. As locals we know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all. We’ve design the most unique way to present the Iberian Peninsula.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DMDavid· September 8th, 2019Joao was an excellent guide who made sure that all our requests were granted to the best of his ability. He went out of his way to do this. He was thorough, amusing, sociable, informative and developed a very good relationship with each member of the... Show more4youtours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review David, we are really happy that you enjoy the tour. Thank you againg for choosing us.Trip date: September 2019
- NDNancy· June 2nd, 2019João was fantastic. He was excellent in his knowledge of Portugal. Every day he arrived on time, was eager to show us many sites well known and the hidden treasures in Porto North. The days were packed with adventures and great surprises. He has a... Show more4youtours commented on this reviewHi Nancy and Tom, thank you for this review, im really .glad you like our tour.Trip date: May 2019
- Ggino· August 7th, 2018Awsome tour nice gudes next time again with them ;)Trip date: July 2018
- PPaul· July 25th, 2018Had an awesome time doing the “North South tour!! Our guide Sandro made the trip, he was really knowledgeable and new all the locals - because he is one himself! Will definitively be back!Trip date: July 2018
- JJoeyLittleton· July 25th, 20184GTS Provided an amazing Regional tour of the north of Portugal. This tour is unlike a normal tour of a country but more of a local friend showing you around their local villages and gems of the region. Great value for money for the quality and quantity... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- CCharlene· July 25th, 201810/10 would definitely travel with them again. The team went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. For a relaxing holiday and a fabulous time I highly recommend touring with these guys! Thanks again and I hope to be back next year!Trip date: July 2018
- PPedroFerreira· July 20th, 2018A fantastic tour trough out my own country, seen a lot and eated a lot of new local and special dishes! Luke was fantastic, extremely knowledgeable even that Portugal is not his home country, he talks about it as it was from there tho! Would recommend... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- Didier· July 20th, 2018Best trip ever... I will definitely travel again with the companyTrip date: July 2018
- Roberto· July 20th, 2018Everything was planned perfectly with our skill level and interests in mind. Luke was a conscientious, knowledgeable guide for whom we developed respect and affection. Thanks for the great time....Trip date: July 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,081
- Wednesday21 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,081
- Saturday2 Sep, 2023Thursday7 Sep, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,0810% Interest Instalments
- Monday18 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,0810% Interest Instalments
- Friday6 Oct, 2023Wednesday11 Oct, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,0810% Interest Instalments
- Friday20 Oct, 2023Wednesday25 Oct, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,0810% Interest Instalments
- Monday30 Oct, 2023Saturday4 Nov, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$1,0810% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. 24hr tour has starting points which are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. However, we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- Is there a hotel list available?
All the accommodation on the tour is subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is finalised you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
- What are the inclusions of the tour?
This tour is fantastic value for money due to the number of activities, meals and transport included, to see all the inclusions on the tour please click 'What's Included' on the main tour page.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone there is a compulsory single supplement as it is not possible to share a room with another solo traveller. Please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
- Are any vaccines required?
We recommend you contact a medical professional for the most up to date and accurate information. TourRadar cannot legally give medical advice and we want you to be well prepared for your trip of a lifetime!
- Are flights included?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. We recommend that you do not book your flights until your place on the tour has been confirmed. Check out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner to book your flight - https://flights.tourradar.com
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- Is tipping included?
Tipping is not included in your tour cost as it is completely optional. If you feel your guide and crew went above and beyond to make your trip special, tipping would be greatly appreciated.
- What if I have special dietary requirements?
All of the meals include local foods to fully embrace your trip to Europe! Please notify your Travel Expert of any dietary requirements that you may have when booking your tour to ensure 24hr Tour can accommodate your request.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CPortugal
- Type EPortugal
- Type FPortugal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $230 is required to confirm your booking with 4youtours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and 4youtours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "4youtours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of 4youtours. Please familiarise yourself with the 4youtours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Portugal
- Portugal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Portugal from Porto
- Portugal In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 6 days Portugal
- Operators in Europe
- Porto and North (including Amarante) Tours in Portugal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Portugal Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Historical Tours
- Wine tasting Tours
- Portugal tours