The Way To Do It
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Portuguese
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Porto
- Day 2 Porto» Pinhao» Amarante» Village of Agra (Natural Park)
- Day 3 Village of Agra (Natural Park)» Geres » Ponte Lima » Braga
- Day 4 Braga » Porto
- Day 5 Porto » Piodao » Aveiro » Porto
- Day 6 Porto » Obidos » Lisboa
- Day 7 Lisboa
- Day 8 Lisboa » Peniche » Nazare » Lisboa
- Day 9 Lisboa » Wine Producer Farm » Costa Vicentina » Algarve Region
- Day 10 Algarve Region » Lagos » Vilamoura » Albufeira » Algarve Region
- Day 11 Algarve Region » Benagil Caves » Algarve Region
- Day 12 Algarve Region
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by 4youtours
We pride ourselves on delivering superior tours, offering a lifetime experience. As locals we know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all. We’ve design the most unique way to present the Iberian Peninsula.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MHMara· October 25th, 2019Ask for Joao. I’m sure other guides are good too, but João knows his areas of Portugal well and personalizes the trip within what he can do. He’s a lively and lovely person too. So accommodating. Thank you for an amazing experience, Joao.Trip date: October 2019
- SDSilvia· September 8th, 2019The itinerary was over ambitious and therefore impossible to complete leaving us feeling like we didn't get what was promised. The hotels were not 3 stars as promised, at one point I had to sleep on a futon. The breakfasts were not all hot as... Show more4youtours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your opinion, we fell sad that you felt this way on tour, because as you can see every other person loved it. We are sorry that we didn’t match your expectationsTrip date: June 2019
- EBEleni· July 13th, 2019Overall, this tour not only fulfilled, but surpassed my expectations. Portugal, The Way to Go, is designed to offer a flavor of all regions of the country and was a very efficient way to see as much as possible in the time we had. The itinerary also... Show more4youtours commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review Eleni, we are really happy that you enjoy the tour. Thank you againg for choosing us.Trip date: July 2019
- ETEileen· July 5th, 2019I booked this tour to Portugal knowing very little about the country or the tour company. I have come away with a passion and love for the people, the culture, the food and beautiful landscapes.Joao is an exceptional tour guide. He has a talent for... Show more4youtours commented on this reviewHi Eileen, i am glad you like it. Thank you for you review.Trip date: June 2019
- EEsther· July 5th, 2019This was a fabulous small group tour. We got to see so many beautiful places that only a local would know about. Our tour guide João was amazing. He was wonderful to be around and worked so hard to make sure everyone was happy. The planned excursions... Show more4youtours commented on this reviewI am glad you enjoy the tour Esther, thanks again for choosing usTrip date: May 2019
- RRahul· September 17th, 2018Absolutely proffesional yet so friendly.... We were very lucky to have travelled with u guys..... Sandro is the best driver cum guide we have ever come across !!!Trip date: July 2018
- RRafalKolaszkiewicz· September 10th, 2018That was a great experience and also a lot of fun :)Trip date: September 2018
- PPedroDias· September 10th, 2018fantastic and great country everything you need you have in portugalTrip date: September 2018
- David· September 10th, 2018It was an amazing way to get to no Portugal! Great journey. I will came back fore sure.Trip date: September 2018
- Mmario· September 10th, 2018From the experienced tour leader, excellent driver, to the amazing food and putting together with all the amazing views captured! Looking forward to see what other tours I'll go next. Loved and recommend!Trip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday21 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$2,429
- Saturday2 Sep, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$2,429
- Monday18 Sep, 2023Friday29 Sep, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$2,4290% Interest Instalments
- Friday6 Oct, 2023Tuesday17 Oct, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$2,4290% Interest Instalments
- Friday20 Oct, 2023Tuesday31 Oct, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$2,4290% Interest Instalments
- Monday30 Oct, 2023Friday10 Nov, 2023English, PortugueseMultiple Room Types$2,4290% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. However the tour has starting points which are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
- What if I have special dietary requirements?
All of the meals include local foods to fully embrace your trip to Europe! Please notify your Travel Expert of any dietary requirements that you may have when booking your tour to ensure 24hr Tour can accommodate your request.
- Is tipping included?
Tipping is not included in your tour cost as it is completely optional. If you feel your guide and crew went above and beyond to make your trip special, tipping would be greatly appreciated.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- Are flights included?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. We recommend that you do not book your flights until your place on the tour has been confirmed. Check out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner to book your flight - https://flights.tourradar.com
- Are any vaccines required?
We recommend you contact a medical professional for the most up to date and accurate information. TourRadar cannot legally give medical advice and we want you to be well prepared for your trip of a lifetime!
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone there is a compulsory single supplement as it is not possible to share a room with another solo traveller. Please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
- What are the inclusions of the tour?
This tour is fantastic value for money due to the number of activities, meals and transport included, to see all the inclusions on the tour please click 'What's Included' on the main tour page.
- Is there a hotel list available?
All the accommodation on the tour is subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is finalised you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. However, we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CPortugal
- Type EPortugal
- Type FPortugal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 8th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 8th, 2023, a minimum payment of $230 is required to confirm your booking with 4youtours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and 4youtours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "4youtours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of 4youtours. Please familiarise yourself with the 4youtours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Portugal
- Portugal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Portugal from Porto
- Portugal In-depth Cultural
- 12 days Portugal
- Operators in Europe
- The Way To Do It Tours in Portugal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Portugal Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Beach Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Wine tasting Tours
- Portugal tours