The Way To Do It
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1 – Porto
- Day 2 – Porto» Pinhao» Amarante» Village of Agra (Natural Park)
- Day 3 – Village of Agra (Natural Park)» Geres » Ponte Lima » Braga
- Day 4 – Braga » Porto
- Day 5 – Porto » Piodao » Aveiro » Porto
- Day 6: Porto » Obidos » Lisboa
- Day 7 – Lisboa
- Day 8 – Lisboa » Peniche » Nazare » Lisboa
- Day 9 – Lisboa » Wine Producer Farm » Costa Vicentina » Algarve Region
- Day 10 – Algarve Region » Lagos » Vilamoura » Albufeira » Algarve Region
- Day 11 – Algarve Region » Benagil Caves » Algarve Region
- Day 12 - Algarve Region
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MHMara· October 25th, 2019Ask for Joao. I’m sure other guides are good too, but João knows his areas of Portugal well and personalizes the trip within what he can do. He’s a lively and lovely person too. So accommodating. Thank you for an amazing experience, Joao.Trip date: October 2019
- SDSilvia· September 8th, 2019The itinerary was over ambitious and therefore impossible to complete leaving us feeling like we didn't get what was promised. The hotels were not 3 stars as promised, at one point I had to sleep on a futon. The breakfasts were not all hot as... Show more4GTS commented on this reviewWe appreciate your opinion, we fell sad that you felt this way on tour, because as you can see every other person loved it. We are sorry that we didn’t match your expectationsTrip date: June 2019
- EBEleni· July 13th, 2019Overall, this tour not only fulfilled, but surpassed my expectations. Portugal, The Way to Go, is designed to offer a flavor of all regions of the country and was a very efficient way to see as much as possible in the time we had. The itinerary also... Show more4GTS commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review Eleni, we are really happy that you enjoy the tour. Thank you againg for choosing us.Trip date: July 2019
- ETEileen· July 5th, 2019I booked this tour to Portugal knowing very little about the country or the tour company. I have come away with a passion and love for the people, the culture, the food and beautiful landscapes.Joao is an exceptional tour guide. He has a talent for... Show more4GTS commented on this reviewHi Eileen, i am glad you like it. Thank you for you review.Trip date: June 2019
- EEsther· July 5th, 2019This was a fabulous small group tour. We got to see so many beautiful places that only a local would know about. Our tour guide João was amazing. He was wonderful to be around and worked so hard to make sure everyone was happy. The planned excursions... Show more4GTS commented on this reviewI am glad you enjoy the tour Esther, thanks again for choosing usTrip date: May 2019
- RRahul· September 17th, 2018Absolutely proffesional yet so friendly.... We were very lucky to have travelled with u guys..... Sandro is the best driver cum guide we have ever come across !!!Trip date: July 2018
- RRafalKolaszkiewicz· September 10th, 2018That was a great experience and also a lot of fun :)Trip date: September 2018
- PPedroDias· September 10th, 2018fantastic and great country everything you need you have in portugalTrip date: September 2018
- David· September 10th, 2018It was an amazing way to get to no Portugal! Great journey. I will came back fore sure.Trip date: September 2018
- Mmario· September 10th, 2018From the experienced tour leader, excellent driver, to the amazing food and putting together with all the amazing views captured! Looking forward to see what other tours I'll go next. Loved and recommend!Trip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,597
- Tuesday8 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday19 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,597
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,597
- Thursday2 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday13 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday6 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday20 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
- Saturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday10 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
- Thursday14 Apr, 2022EnglishMonday25 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
- Wednesday27 Apr, 2022EnglishSunday8 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5970% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What if I have special dietary requirements?
- Is tipping included?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Are flights included?
- Are any vaccines required?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What are the inclusions of the tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar