Greek Islands Activities Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,662
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paros island - Arrival day
- Day 2: Paros hiking day: Lefkes - Alyki
- Day 3: Greek cooking class and horse riding tour
- Day 4: Naxos hiking- and cultural experience day
- Day 5: Naxos biking tour
- Day 6: Santorini Hiking Fira - Oia (Caldera trail)
- Day 7: Akrotiri archaeological site - Santorini Sea Kayak tour - Wine tasting
- Day 8: Santorini sailing tour
- Day 9: Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAlisonJamesWritten on June 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
The perfect combination of touring the Greek islands, with thrilling outdoor activities, amazing hikes, exciting cultural visits and lots and lots of delicious Greek food!!!!!Show detailed ratingsAegean Outdoors commented on this reviewDear Alison, Thank you very much for your lovely review. It was our pleasure having you with us! Best regards, Aegean Outdoors Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included to give you the flexibility of choosing when and where you would like stay.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda5th October 2019
Greek Islands Activities Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Paros9 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Paros9 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Paros9 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Paros9 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Paros9 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Paros9 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Paros9 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Paros9 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Paros9 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Paros9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,662Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paros is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Aegean Outdoors. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Aegean Outdoors. Please familiarise yourself with the Aegean Outdoors payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aegean Outdoors will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Aegean Outdoors tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 80 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,662 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Islands Activities Tour