Tropical Adventure (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,989
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Full-day Fraser Island 4WD experience including Lake McKenzie
- Whip cracking and lassoing
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was just insane! I never thought that you can experience so many wow-moments in such a short time! Highlights were definitely the Whitsunday sailing (incl. stunning Whitehaven Beach and snorkeling) and the farm stay at the Myella Farm! The group... Read more
- ECEdgarWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marshall the tour guide was amazing and the trip itself was great! Would book again in a minute! Amazing 10 days!
- EmmaWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is fantastic. Anthony is a gem of a guide! Thanks to the Topdeck team for a great holiday!
- DWDonnaWritten on January 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Topdeck was excellent, our tour guide Meg was extremely helpful at all time she made our trip. Tour radar however was not so helpful and I found them difficult, I was dealing with Siobhan, I canceled my Great Barrier Reef tour and she told me I was still... Read more
- MFMelissaWritten on March 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the most amazing time on this tour. Anthony our guide was without doubt the best guide I could have asked for, so full of information and more than happy to answer any questions people had. Ivan our driver was also so knowledgable and it made for a... Read more
- SSandraWritten on December 28, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time at the eastcost. Really recomment the trip from Brisbane to Cairns!
- CarlaWritten on December 20, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was easily one of the greatest things I did in my life! Starting on the beautiful fraser Island with its unique Sand Rocks and the Maheno Shipwreck, we made our way up the coast with our air conditioned comfortable Bus "Matilda" and of course with... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Brisbane to Fraser Island
- Day 2: Fraser Island
- Day 3: Fraser Island to Myella Farm
- Day 4: Myella Farm
- Day 5: Myella Farm to Airlie Beach
- Day 6: Airlie Beach
- Day 7: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 8: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 9: Cairns
- Day 10: Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I wonder if you cater for gluten free diets?
Topdeck will be able to make arrangements for gluten free options for the included meals on your tour, you'll just need to make sure you let them know once you've booked, and chat to your tour guide about it when you're on your trip.
What time should one arrive on Day 1?
Please note that the trip starts at 13:00 at the hotel, so be ready to leave for Fraser Island.
You will need to have an overnight bag ready to head to Fraser Island.
What would the accommodation be like for this tour?
Topdeck utilises budget friendly accommodation (primarily 3 star accommodation). The accommodation for this tour is subject to change, we would be able to obtain specific information for you close to the date of departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
Tropical Adventure (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Cairns6 seats left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-Share
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$99USD $1,989Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Adventure (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $1,989 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1989 for Tropical Adventure (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 231 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 326 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 385 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,989 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,049 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Adventure (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19