Tropical Adventure (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,794
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- East Australia
- Rather Poor
- ALAlyssaWritten on April 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the absolute best time and have taken away the best memories. Would highly recommend.
- RRachelTrokeWritten on January 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony is not only an amazing tour guide, but also an incredible person. His enthusiasm, knowledge, huge heart, and most of all his sass make him the best person to lead your tour. I don’t think the trip would have been nearly as enjoyable had Anthony not... Read more
- LLisacoultasWritten on December 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Anthony is very knowledgable about all of the locations on the trip and I’ve learnt so much more about Australia. He has a great sense of humour and kept us informed at all times . He made the trip even more enjoyable for me
- FrancescaWritten on December 15, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour helped to knock quite a few things off the Australia bucket-list, so that was helpful, but there were just a few too many things that seemed like a waste of time - simply to break up all the driving that was required to make our way up the coast.... Read more
- FFienCarpentierWritten on December 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing! Anthony’s spirit and way of explaining the different locations made it even more special and a trip to never forget!
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was just insane! I never thought that you can experience so many wow-moments in such a short time! Highlights were definitely the Whitsunday sailing (incl. stunning Whitehaven Beach and snorkeling) and the farm stay at the Myella Farm! The group... Read more
- ECEdgarWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marshall the tour guide was amazing and the trip itself was great! Would book again in a minute! Amazing 10 days!
- EmmaWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is fantastic. Anthony is a gem of a guide! Thanks to the Topdeck team for a great holiday!
- DWDonnaWritten on January 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Topdeck was excellent, our tour guide Meg was extremely helpful at all time she made our trip. Tour radar however was not so helpful and I found them difficult, I was dealing with Siobhan, I canceled my Great Barrier Reef tour and she told me I was still... Read more
- MFMelissaWritten on March 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the most amazing time on this tour. Anthony our guide was without doubt the best guide I could have asked for, so full of information and more than happy to answer any questions people had. Ivan our driver was also so knowledgable and it made for a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Brisbane to Fraser Island
- Day 2: Fraser Island (4WD Day Trip)
- Day 3: Fraser Island to Farm Stay
- Day 4: Farm Stay
- Day 5: Farm Stay to Whitsundays Sailing
- Day 6: Airlie Beach
- Day 7: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 8: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 9: Cairns
- Day 10: Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I wonder if you cater for gluten free diets?
Topdeck will be able to make arrangements for gluten free options for the included meals on your tour, you'll just need to make sure you let them know once you've booked, and chat to your tour guide about it when you're on your trip.
What time should one arrive on Day 1?
Please note that the trip starts at 13:00 at the hotel, so be ready to leave for Fraser Island.
You will need to have an overnight bag ready to head to Fraser Island.
What would the accommodation be like for this tour?
Topdeck utilises budget friendly accommodation (primarily 3 star accommodation). The accommodation for this tour is subject to change, we would be able to obtain specific information for you close to the date of departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Tropical Adventure (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$405$2,199-18%USD $1,794
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Cairns4 seats left$88USD $2,111Book Now Hold my
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$88USD $2,111
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Brisbane10 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$88USD $2,111
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Tropical Adventure (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2019 the full payment of $1,794 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1794 for Tropical Adventure (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 231 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 326 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 385 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 490 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,794 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tropical Adventure (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20