- Our saving
- US $ 2,861
- Explore the wonders of the Balkan Region
- Lose yourself in the streets of Paris
- Taste your way through Italy
- Swim in the crystal Mediterranean waters
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAngeWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip i went on was way better then ever expected made even better by our amazing leader. He made both the education and adventures a great experience. He ensured that everyone was having a blast.
- AliceWritten on November 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a really great time. Everything was easy and met a great bunch of people. Enjoyed all activities available and whilst some accom wasn't great, at the end of the day it's no big deal. Would definitely recommend!
- WWazWritten on September 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent, my favorite trip ever
- CassandraWritten on September 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a fantastic way to get around Europe ! So easy and so much fun! Both our driver and tour guide were fantastic and made us all feel really welcomed and comfortable! Thanks Anthony for brining topdeck 390 together - it's like a little family :) we were... Read more
- JunoWritten on September 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
By far the best decision I've ever made before embarking on my first ever Europe trip. From the very beginning we had an amazing group that clicked instantly and the dynamic duo - Anthony & Ronnie - made the experience unforgettable. Topdeck 390 ✌️
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Sailing in Greece
- Day 11: Sailing in Greece
- Day 12: Sailing in Greece
- Day 13: Sailing in Greece
- Day 14: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 15: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 16: Dubrovnik
- Day 17: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 18: Zadar to Venice, Italy
- Day 19: Venice
- Day 20: Venice
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Adriatic Adventure covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$461$3,179-10%USD $2,861
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$461$3,179-10%USD $2,861
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Venice5 seats left$461$3,179-10%USD $2,861
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$494$3,409-10%USD $3,068
- FridayMay 24, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$494$3,409-10%USD $3,068
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$494$3,409-10%USD $3,068
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$494$3,409-10%USD $3,068
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$494$3,409-10%USD $3,068
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Venice9 seats left$494$3,409-10%USD $3,068
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London20 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$529$3,649-10%USD $3,284
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Greece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- London is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $2,861 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2861 for Adriatic Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 326 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,861 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Adventure