- Visit Paris’ famous Eiffel Tower
- Explore the stunning Swiss Alps
- Chow down on Italian cuisine
- Learn about Berlin's deep history
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JSJessWritten on October 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was Jemma's first tour yet we would've had no idea she was so organised and on top of things, did an awesome job, had great banter with everyone on tour and knew everyone's name by like day three! Been on three todeck/contiki tours and she's by far been the best tour guideShow detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was an amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable about every place we visited and made the entire trip so much fun. I had the best time of my life on this trip and made memories to last a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
- RRioWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was absolutely amazing we had a great group of people and she was so confident and seemed to know what she was doing we were all suprised to find out at the end that it was her first tour tripShow detailed ratings
- JMJessWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJemma was an awesome tour guide! So organized and new so much about all the places we visited! I was on her first ever Topdeck trip as a solo guide and had no idea, she seemed like she had been doing it for years. Honestly made the trip so good, wouldn't have been the same without her.Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was professional, caring and proactive ensuring everyone was included, safe and had a fantastic time. With a caring attitude when people were unwell (assisting them to find chemists, etc) to resolving any problems that arose quickly and effectively. I recommend Jemma strongly for any trip leader positions as I know from experience that she will make the trip memorable for all in the group.Show detailed ratings
- GGarthy1996@gmail.comWritten on October 21, 20173.5 - GoodAll was awesomeShow detailed ratings
- DDanaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodWas the best trip I could imagine. Couldn't have asked for a better guide, so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- JCJessicaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was more than I expected. Gemma was incredible. Any questions that anyone had, she was able to answer them.Show detailed ratings
- TTanyaWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis tour was way better than expected. Petey our tour guide was so amazing and informative that it made it that much more exciting! Loved everyday!Show detailed ratings
- WilliamWritten on October 7, 20164.5 - ExcellentEnjoyable and fun-filled holiday. The guide, Chris Tsiattalos was knowledgeable and fun. Best holiday i ever had.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 11: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 12: Prague
- Day 13: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 14: Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 16: Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will start at 6 am from the Generator Hostel in London:
37 Tavistock Place
London, WC1H 9SE
Please note this is subject to change until your final documentation has been released.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What is the group size of this tour?
The group size of this tour is up to 50 people.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello, I've always loved to travel (I'm notching up country number 50 as I write in Guatemala) and I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from London17 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,062Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Pathway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Pathway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 409 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 58 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Pathway