Budapest to Big Ben
- Our saving
- US $ 1,074
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Rather Poor
- PHPatrickWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great tour and what I expected. However, we would have benefited from one more day in each location. If it isn't already an option there should be some 2-3 full days in each city tours. I just felt that in every location, there was one site I... Read more
- SSSimrenWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was better than I expected. I joined the trip halfway through and Hugh made sure I knew who everyone was and made sure I was always comfortable and happy. We were given in depth history and information about each place we visited and always given... Read more
- TMTomWritten on July 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved the trip run by Jacob and the crew with topdeck! Everything was well organised and ran super smooth which made it a lot of fun. Especially the info Jacob gives you before each place really helps you get the most out of it, otherwise your... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 4: Kraków
- Day 5: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 8: Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm just wondering if allergies can be accommodated on this trip?
Yes, of course, Topdeck can accommodate your dietary needs. They will make every endeavour to cater for your specific needs, as long as long as you point them out to us before hand.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Budapest to Big Ben covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Budapest to Big Ben
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Plitvice Lakes National Park11 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$45USD $1,074
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Plitvice Lakes National Park11 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$50USD $1,199
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Plitvice Lakes National Park11 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$50USD $1,199
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Plitvice Lakes National Park11 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,199
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Plitvice Lakes National Park11 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$50USD $1,199
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Plitvice Lakes National Park11 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to London4 seats left$47USD $1,132
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for Budapest to Big Ben.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2019 the full payment of $1,074 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1074 for Budapest to Big Ben, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 396 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 332 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,074 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budapest to Big Ben