Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Bond with your friends on a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Kick back and indulge in a local beer or two in Prague
- Grab a stein at an infamous Bavarian beer hall in Berlin
- Take a dip in Budapest's renowned bubbling pools
Start in Budapest and end in London! With the Discovery tour Budapest to Big Ben, you have a 11 days tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary and 6 other destinations in Europe. Budapest to Big Ben includes accommodationin a hosteland campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 4: Kraków
- Day 5: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 8: Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAnonymous· July 6th, 2019Had an absolutely fabulous time - wish it was longer! Daisy was an amazing guide who really brought to live the places we visited - super knowledgeable about the different locations and history. Like I said, would have loved to have spent way more... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- AAnonymous· May 23rd, 2019Was one of the best experiences of my life!! And Jared and his crew made the experience something to talk about for many years to come! He was great fun and very knowledgeable on my tour.Trip date: June 2018
- CChelseaYoung· May 20th, 2019I’ve done 5 Topdeck tours with five different tour guides and Jared by far was the best guide! I’ve never had so much fun in my life. He knew so much history of all the places we toured and made it interesting as well. He suggested fantastic places to... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- PHPatrick· October 5th, 2017It was a great tour and what I expected. However, we would have benefited from one more day in each location. If it isn't already an option there should be some 2-3 full days in each city tours. I just felt that in every location, there was one site I... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- SSSimren· August 19th, 2016The trip was better than I expected. I joined the trip halfway through and Hugh made sure I knew who everyone was and made sure I was always comfortable and happy. We were given in depth history and information about each place we visited and always... Show moreTrip date: June 2016
- TMTom· July 30th, 2016Absolutely loved the trip run by Jacob and the crew with topdeck! Everything was well organised and ran super smooth which made it a lot of fun. Especially the info Jacob gives you before each place really helps you get the most out of it, otherwise... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm just wondering if allergies can be accommodated on this trip?
- Can you help us with our visas if needed?
- What does the food fund cover?
- Where does this tour start in Budapest?
- Is it hard to get to from the airport for an inexperienced traveller?
- How much luggage can you take on the trip?
- Do you have to bring your own bedding?
- Is it part of a longer tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar