Budapest to Big Ben 2018 (Hungary, Krakow)
- Rather Poor
- PHPatrickWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a great tour and what I expected. However, we would have benefited from one more day in each location. If it isn't already an option there should be some 2-3 full days in each city tours. I just felt that in every location, there was one site I wanted to see but didn't get to.Show detailed ratings
- SSSimrenWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was better than I expected. I joined the trip halfway through and Hugh made sure I knew who everyone was and made sure I was always comfortable and happy. We were given in depth history and information about each place we visited and always given with enthusiasm from Hugh!Show detailed ratings
- TMTomWritten on July 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely loved the trip run by Jacob and the crew with topdeck! Everything was well organised and ran super smooth which made it a lot of fun. Especially the info Jacob gives you before each place really helps you get the most out of it, otherwise your stuck by yourself looking for things to do about a place you're only just seeing for the first time! Absolutely loved my time with this man and would go again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 8: Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 10: Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm just wondering if allergies can be accommodated on this trip?
Yes, of course, Topdeck can accommodate your dietary needs. They will make every endeavour to cater for your specific needs, as long as long as you point them out to us before hand.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Budapest to Big Ben covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Budapest to Big Ben 2018 (Hungary, Krakow)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London4 seats left$70USD $1,049
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London5 seats left$74USD $1,105
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Budapest11 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Budapest11 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to London5 seats left$78USD $1,171
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for Budapest to Big Ben 2018 (Hungary, Krakow).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Budapest to Big Ben 2018 (Hungary, Krakow), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 138 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 262 km
- Calais (France)
- 152 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budapest to Big Ben 2018 (Hungary, Krakow)