- Our saving
- US $ 2,141
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- TBTeunWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best tourguide ever! Lots of fun, interested and can talk about anything. Wonder if there's someone better, but Jemma raised the bar insanely high!
- BFBrookeWritten on July 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the best time on our tour! Usually I'm not that interested in history, but our tour guide Jacob was obviously so passionate about it that I ended up loving every bit of the history we learnt on the tour. I think Jacob did a fantastic job of having to... Read more
- KaijaWritten on March 10, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I started this tour in Rome after already having been backpacking on my own for three weeks. Was it fun? Yes. Was it worth the money? Absolutely not. What Topdeck doesn't make clear about this trip is that it piggy-backs on the much longer European... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Sailing in Greece via overnight ferry
- Day 3: Sailing in Greece
- Day 4: Sailing in Greece
- Day 5: Sailing in Greece
- Day 6: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 7: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik to Plitvice Lakes via Zadar
- Day 10: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 11: Plitvice Lakes to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 14: Kraków
- Day 15: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 16: Prague
- Day 17: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 18: Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do the tours run in reverse?
The Adriatic Express unfortunately only runs in this direction (Rome to Berlin).
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Adriatic Express covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$345$2,379-10%USD $2,141
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$364$2,509-10%USD $2,258
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Berlin8 seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Rome19 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Rome19 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$384$2,649-10%USD $2,384
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Greece , Montenegro , Slovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $2,141 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2141 for Adriatic Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
- 212 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 317 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 396 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,141 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Express