- Our saving
- US $ 2,495
- Rather Poor
- KKelseyWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was absolutely amazing! My tour joined onto a longer tour (which I was a bit disappointed wasn't advertised better, or I might have done the whole journey)! However, the people made the trip the absolute amazing time that is was. Our tour guide... Read more
- MMillieWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was bloody brilliant. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Everything, the tour, trip leader, accomodation, communication, transport, chef, activities were all superb
- EWEthanWritten on July 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was super good, thanks to Jacob ! Absolute legend
- AAngWritten on December 19, 20154.5 - Excellent
Incredible! I'd do it again in a heartbeat
- BBrookeWritten on December 30, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Baz was an amazing tour guide. Several times throughout the tour, Baz went above and beyond anything I would have expected. This includes leaving four hours early one morning so we could stop at a concentration camp on our way to Munich. He was friendly,... Read more
- CaitlanWritten on October 11, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
WOW what and amazing experience!!! Great bunch of people, seeing the most amazing parts of Europe. Wouldn't have been possibly without our awesome trip leader BAZ!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Sailing in Greece
- Day 3: Sailing in Greece
- Day 4: Sailing in Greece
- Day 5: Sailing in Greece
- Day 6: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 7: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 10: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 11: Plitvice Lakes to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 14: Kraków
- Day 15: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 16: Prague
- Day 17: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 18: Berlin
- Day 19: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 20: Amsterdam
- Day 21: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Pathways covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London8 seats left$104USD $2,495
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London0 seats left$110USD $2,639
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London7 seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London0 seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London8 seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to London0 seats left$116USD $2,783
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Rome21 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to London0 seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to London8 seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Rome21 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to London0 seats left$116USD $2,783
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Greece , Montenegro , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Pathways.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 March 2019 the full payment of $2,495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2495 for Eastern Pathways, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
- 212 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 74 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 317 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 396 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Pathways