- Our saving
- US $ 1,518
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was beyond incredible! She was knowledgeable, kind, caring and always ready to show us a good time. She was the best tour leader I’ve ever hadShow detailed ratings
- SFStevenWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn awesome time with a bunch of awesome people. See some amazing sites on this tour and the itinerary ensures you get the most out of your time in each place. You really get a taste of each place and our tour guide Tia was fantastic at giving us an insight into the history and culture of each place, giving us an idea of specific little cool things to look out for that a common tourist wouldn't even notice. A lot of time is spent on the bus, however it is a comfortable bus and our driver Graeme was fantastic at navigating through some streets that none of us would be close to comfortable trying to drive through. The food our chef Sam cooked was also extremely nice and he was also great fun to be around, as were Graeme and Tia. Wouldn't have wished for any other staff and was stoked with how the tour went.Show detailed ratings
- RHRaymondWritten on August 16, 20174.0 - GoodGood tour for a good price, couple of things that could be changed, the bus broke down several times and was probably the worst bus, should have a bit more optionals, for example a tour of the colosseum since lots of people want to see it and the difficulty of getting ticketsShow detailed ratings
- MMMichaelWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentWent on a camping trip with a few mates last year, will definitely do it again. Met some amazing people and saw increadible sights. Out trip leader was awesome, had a great sense of humour and was quite knowledgable. The same could be said about our driver and our chef, Amy. (who prepared delicious meals and always exceeded expectations)Show detailed ratings
- Ttrousdale@hotmail.comWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing, Jacob was phenomenal, entertaining and knowledgeable. He helped to bring the whole group together and always was willing to help us. Noel our driving kept us on time and the bus between the lines. Brendon was a riot and was an amazing cook. Jenna and I would recommend this trip especially with those 3 staff members. Give them all a raise!Show detailed ratings
- VAVanessaWritten on July 30, 20164.0 - GoodMy review is going to solely be on my tour guide, Jacob. From the moment we met up with the tour group Jacob was organized, hilarious and going above and beyond. His easy going nature, inside tips and fun loving personality made every day even more exciting. His passion and love for his job shines through in all that he does and never once did he fault in his duty as a guide, or as a friend. I never thought learning about all that we were seeing could be so fun and informative. Genuinely, Jacob is incredible at what he does.Show detailed ratings
- THTiffanyWritten on July 30, 20164.0 - GoodIncredible trip! Food was above expectation, accommodation (particularly the campsites) was beyond my imagination. My crew leader - Jacob - was superbly amazing, he was super helpful, hilarious and ridiculously insightful. I'd be disappointed to go on another tour without him. The tour was absolutely so much fun, with insanely beautiful locations, relaxing but chock-full of activities all at once, 10/10!Show detailed ratings
- EGErinWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe did sailing around the Greek Islands first and was a super awesome way to get into holiday mode. Had a wicked time sailing from place to place, enjoying amazing food and sites. Following sailing we started our Western Crossing Tour; we did camping. Was awesome, highly recommend camping; as food was 5-star, accommodation venues were excellent and saved a lot of money by camping.Show detailed ratings
- MichaelWritten on August 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience, with a fantastic leader.Show detailed ratings
- MattWritten on September 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentGreat tour around Europe, lots of places visited and enough time to see all the sights and sounds of the cities, as well as relaxing on the beaches and fitting in all the shopping! Guides tours by Jannie were excellent and everybody else was a great laugh! We were the only 2 English people on the trip the rest were aussy and kiwis but it was refreshing to meet new people from different places and make loads of amazing friends!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence to Rome
- Day 14: Rome including Vatican City visit
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Western Crossing covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$101USD $1,518
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$107USD $1,602
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from London14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- SundayJul 21, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
- SundayAug 4, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$112USD $1,687
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Western Crossing.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $1,518 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1518 for Western Crossing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,518 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Crossing