- Our saving
- US $ 1,457
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was beyond incredible! She was knowledgeable, kind, caring and always ready to show us a good time. She was the best tour leader I’ve ever had
- SFStevenWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An awesome time with a bunch of awesome people. See some amazing sites on this tour and the itinerary ensures you get the most out of your time in each place. You really get a taste of each place and our tour guide Tia was fantastic at giving us an insight... Read more
- RHRaymondWritten on August 16, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good tour for a good price, couple of things that could be changed, the bus broke down several times and was probably the worst bus, should have a bit more optionals, for example a tour of the colosseum since lots of people want to see it and the difficulty... Read more
- MMMichaelWritten on December 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Went on a camping trip with a few mates last year, will definitely do it again. Met some amazing people and saw increadible sights. Out trip leader was awesome, had a great sense of humour and was quite knowledgable. The same could be said about our driver... Read more
- Ttrousdale@hotmail.comWritten on July 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing, Jacob was phenomenal, entertaining and knowledgeable. He helped to bring the whole group together and always was willing to help us. Noel our driving kept us on time and the bus between the lines. Brendon was a riot and was an amazing... Read more
- VAVanessaWritten on July 30, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My review is going to solely be on my tour guide, Jacob. From the moment we met up with the tour group Jacob was organized, hilarious and going above and beyond. His easy going nature, inside tips and fun loving personality made every day even more... Read more
- THTiffanyWritten on July 30, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Incredible trip! Food was above expectation, accommodation (particularly the campsites) was beyond my imagination. My crew leader - Jacob - was superbly amazing, he was super helpful, hilarious and ridiculously insightful. I'd be disappointed to go on... Read more
- EGErinWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We did sailing around the Greek Islands first and was a super awesome way to get into holiday mode. Had a wicked time sailing from place to place, enjoying amazing food and sites. Following sailing we started our Western Crossing Tour; we did camping. Was... Read more
- MichaelWritten on August 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience, with a fantastic leader.
- MattWritten on September 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour around Europe, lots of places visited and enough time to see all the sights and sounds of the cities, as well as relaxing on the beaches and fitting in all the shopping! Guides tours by Jannie were excellent and everybody else was a great laugh!... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence to Rome
- Day 14: Rome including Vatican City visit
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Western Crossing covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$235$1,619-10%USD $1,457
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$248$1,709-10%USD $1,538
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from London14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SundayJul 21, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SundayAug 4, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$261$1,799-10%USD $1,619
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Western Crossing.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $1,457 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1457 for Western Crossing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,457 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Crossing