- Our saving
- US $ 3,360
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- DDanielleWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentJude's was amazing, her knowledge and dedication to our European Adventure trip made it all worth while. She was very helpful and friendly and cared for every single person on the trip. She made us feel welcome and comfortable!Show detailed ratings
- JJesseWritten on July 14, 20171.5 - Rather poorBe careful travelling on Topdeck tours, Im aware of an female traveller assaulting a male traveller (slapping and grabbing him around the throat). Topdeck allowed the female traveller to remain on the tour even though this clearly goes against section 23 of their t & c. My question is, if the roles were reversed would the male traveller have been allowed to remain on the tour?Show detailed ratings
- RCRebeccaWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentJess is an amazing tour guide. I dealt with many in my 6 months of backpacking and I have to say she was my favourite. Amazing local and historical kbowledge. She took me to all the best local places and made sure I had an amazing time. Absolutely love this girl and all the work she does. Made my top deck trip a memory of a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
- AMAmyWritten on December 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy top deck experience with Jonny was incredible. It was his tour which gave me the confidence to carry on travelling. My whole tour was laugh smiles and friendship the whole time.Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on December 11, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohn is definitely the most amazing tour guide I have ever met!! I've been on quite a few tours now and nothing can compare with how knowledgeable, helpful and just all round awesome John is at his job!!Show detailed ratings
- JKJenniferWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohnny was an amazing tour leader, not only did he take us to see amazing places, but he established a tour family from the outset. He encouraged us to mingle and got involved in everything we did with us. I was a solo traveller but we had a couple and some friendship groups already on board and I think he balanced everything brilliantly. He went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our holiday and he has the right characteristics to be a rep, I've been on group tours before a few times with trekamerica and with paddywagon. I can honestly say he has been the most enthusiastic and likeable rep I've come across. Thanks for your company johnny!!! XxxShow detailed ratings
- RRaquelWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentKnows his stuff and loves his dinosaurs! My trip wouldn't be the same without this awesome fun loving human! What an experience. Thank you so much!Show detailed ratings
- EHEmilyWritten on September 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentJudes was the most amazing tour guide anyone would ask for! She knew so many facts (and very cheesy jokes) about every place we went to and you could tell that she truly loves what she is doing. She's fun, connects well with all passengers and makes them feel like we are all one big family. I feel like Judes was a very important part of my topdeck adventure and I can't imagine it being with anyone else!Show detailed ratings
- EmilyWritten on August 21, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy Topdeck tour was amazing!! From the very first day to the last Hugh was great! A very knowledgable, funny and caring tour leader is what you want and this is what Hugh was. I would definitely advise people on travelling with Topdeck - awesome meals, nice accomodation, the best tour leader and just an overall fantastic way to travel and meet people from around the world!Show detailed ratings
- KKylieWritten on August 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was such a well put together tour. We were with Hugh for 34 days total, and it was an amazing experience. Hugh was an amazing making tour guide, he is so good with his history and locations. I learned more from Hugh than I did in my history classes in school. He kept us interested and kept everything running smoothly. I would take another tour with him without hesitation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence to Rome
- Day 14: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 15: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 16: Sailing in Greece
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 20: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 21: Dubrovnik
- Day 22: Dubrovnik to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 23: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 24: Plitvice Lakes to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 25: Budapest
- Day 26: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 27: Krakow
- Day 28: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 29: Prague
- Day 30: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 31: Berlin
- Day 32: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 33: Amsterdam
- Day 34: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the age range allowed in this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers
- October 1, 2016
Do you assist visa applications?
Visas remain the responsibility of the traveller - Topdeck and TourRadar cannot assist with Visa applications, however once you have booked and paid in full for your tour we can provide the necessary documentation for your application.
- September 23, 2016
Prefered months - April/May 2017 25 to 31 days trip London, France, Spain, Italy, Greece , Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands If we can include Scotland, Wales & dublin too as most of the europe does not include these destinations. We are 4 people, both couple, would like to stay in hotel If you couple provide me the best deals options including flights that would be much appreciated.
Below are some tour options for Europe, these ones don't cover Scotland, Wales or Ireland as there are no tours that cover all the destinations you've listed.
These tours are for 18-39 year olds, so if you don't mind could you please let me know your age if you're not in this age bracket? That way I can find tours suitable for your needs.
European Adventure (34 days)
European Pioneer (37 days)
Mega European (49 days)
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 13, 2018from LondonFridayJun 15, 2018in LondonOur saving$469Price$3,829-12%USD $3,36010+ spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from LondonFridayJun 29, 2018in LondonOur saving$495Price$4,039-12%USD $3,54410+ spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from LondonFridayJul 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$495Price$4,039-12%USD $3,54410+ spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from LondonFridayJul 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$495Price$4,039-12%USD $3,54410+ spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from LondonFridayJul 20, 2018in LondonOur saving$522Price$4,259-12%USD $3,73710+ spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from LondonFridayJul 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$522Price$4,259-12%USD $3,73710+ spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from LondonFridayAug 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$522Price$4,259-12%USD $3,73710+ spaces left
- SundayJul 8, 2018from LondonFridayAug 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$522Price$4,259-12%USD $3,73710+ spaces left
- SundayJul 15, 2018from LondonFridayAug 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$522Price$4,259-12%USD $3,73710+ spaces left
- SundayJul 22, 2018from LondonFridayAug 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$522Price$4,259-12%USD $3,73710+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Adventure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $3,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3360 for European Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 394 travellers have already met
before they left for European Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 51 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Adventure