- Our saving
- US $ 3,877
- Visit famous Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Enjoy sailing on the Ionian Sea
- Walk the streets of Paris
- Explore amazing Palais des Papes
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- LFLochieWritten on November 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentTopdeck was easily the best thing I’ve ever done, and Sarah was a huge part of that. The entire experience was unreal, from travelling to exotic destinations to hectic nights out. Sarah was always willing to help, and the vibe and positive outlook she brought to the group was a massive reason why my topdeck was so good.Show detailed ratings
- CBCaitlynWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was better than expected! Jody is the smartest person I’ve ever met and she put so much effort into making sure she was as knowledgeable and accomodating in every place we went to, even painstakingly using google maps to map out where the nearest atms etc were in cities she didn’t know too well. Her love for what she does is so apparent, she’s professional, reliable, cheeky and the small details matter to her. She went above and beyond what I would expect of any tour guide and enhanced my trip ten fold. I always knew I could rely on her for a chat, information, suggestions or in an emergency. Jody’s a boss.Show detailed ratings
- TCTessWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip to Europe during winter with our amazing tour guide Jody was insane!!! if I had to sum it up in three words, would be 1.life changing 2. An experience 3. Beautiful We travelled by bus mostly everywhere with Jody as our beautiful, creative and organised tor guide. Jody was able to give us the information we needed on each country and allowed us to understand what books couldn’t tell us without it being boring. I couldn’t have gotten through my trip of Europe without Jody and excellent skills, creativity and knowledge on everywhere to go and what not to doShow detailed ratings
- CSCharliWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJody was the best Tour Guide. She went above and beyond expectations and she was so much fun! Perfect balance of caring and being care free. Would love to tour with her again. Would recommend jody to anyone! Incredible woman.Show detailed ratings
- EElpida.firstname.lastname@example.orgWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI hadn't no idea what to expect, but my tour was jam packed with fun and adventure. There's no doubt that your tour guide sets the vibe and I could not be happier that we had Jemma with us to light and lead the way!Show detailed ratings
- AAbbeyWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip with top deck was amazing!! Everything was better then I ever imagined and my top deck leader Jemma was so awsome and extremely knowledgeable!! I will definitely be recommending top deck to all my friends!!Show detailed ratings
- MMicheleWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentI have been on 2 trips so far as a solo traveller and would definitely go again! I have done both the hostel and camping trips but I actually preferred the camping! It brought the whole group closer together or maybe that was the work of our trip leader Mitch Adam's who was awesome throughout! He was always on hand to provide great information along with plenty of laughs!Show detailed ratings
- KKhalilWritten on October 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled alone & overseas for the first time with Topdeck. The trip was the best thing I've done in my life and I met some amazing people. Jemma was the most amazing tour guide who had boundless energy, enthusiasm and knowledge to share. She made sure we were all ok and even took individual care of us when she could!Show detailed ratings
- TTriceWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was extremely knowledgable, I enjoyed listening to the way she explained history and made it really easy and interesting to listen to. Her knowledge in every place we went was just so good and I remembered a lot of it. She's also just so lovely, always happy and rounded our group up well and was always there to answer questions. She made it such a memorable trip for meShow detailed ratings
- CCatherineWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentIncredible and life changingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 10: French Riviera to Venice, Italy
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence to Rome
- Day 14: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 15: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 16: Sailing in Greece
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 20: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 21: Dubrovnik
- Day 22: Dubrovnik to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 23: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 24: Plitvice Lakes to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 25: Budapest
- Day 26: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 27: Krakow
- Day 28: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 29: Prague
- Day 30: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 31: Berlin
- Day 32: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 33: Amsterdam
- Day 34: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the age range allowed in this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers
- October 1, 2016
Do you assist visa applications?
Visas remain the responsibility of the traveller - Topdeck and TourRadar cannot assist with Visa applications, however once you have booked and paid in full for your tour we can provide the necessary documentation for your application.
- September 23, 2016
Prefered months - April/May 2017 25 to 31 days trip London, France, Spain, Italy, Greece , Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands If we can include Scotland, Wales & dublin too as most of the europe does not include these destinations. We are 4 people, both couple, would like to stay in hotel If you couple provide me the best deals options including flights that would be much appreciated.
Below are some tour options for Europe, these ones don't cover Scotland, Wales or Ireland as there are no tours that cover all the destinations you've listed.
These tours are for 18-39 year olds, so if you don't mind could you please let me know your age if you're not in this age bracket? That way I can find tours suitable for your needs.
European Adventure (34 days)
European Pioneer (37 days)
Mega European (49 days)
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London34 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $153USD $3,676
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London34 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $162USD $3,877
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London34 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to London6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $162USD $3,877
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London34 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to London0 seats leftSave $162USD $3,877
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London34 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to London7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $170USD $4,089Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London34 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $170USD $4,089
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London34 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $170USD $4,089
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London34 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $170USD $4,089
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London34 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $170USD $4,089
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London34 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $170USD $4,089
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Adventure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 June 2018 the full payment of $3,877 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3877 for European Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 445 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,877 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 67 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Adventure