- Our saving
- US $ 1,842
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Barcelona and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Paparazzi Parade, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Rome and through Barcelona, Spain and 4 other destinations in Europe. Paparazzi Parade includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- YvanovnaWritten on September 10, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour was overall great, once in a lifetime but somewhat what I expected. First off, we had a free day in Barcelona right after the start of the tour. Instead, a city tour, including the major monuments would've been much rather appreciated and appropriate. Most of us found out on the first day that we did not get to visit any of the touristic spots in Barcelona with Topdeck and had to book last minute tours on our own and some of these awesome places were sold out or were not available during the short time we spent there. It was really disappointing and annoying to make additional expenses so we could enjoy a bit of the city. I would suggest that instead of an included dinner and a club night, to take the travellers to included tours of La Sagrada Familia, Casa Battlo and Parc Guell at the least. The included dinner in Barcelona could be in a way better spot without costing more, as the Piscolabis did not show the true Catalan and spanish cuisine, plus the dessert was terrible. I really appreciated our time in Nice, even though the Kyriad Hotel was so basic and tiny. The included dinner was fine, the city and surroundings were amzing. I did not enjoy the fact that we had to fit so much in a day (like the perfumery visit, then Monaco, the casino and to grab dinner there in a short few hours). The accomodation in Switzerland was great, but at the included dinner, we did not eat to our hunger, the menu consisted of a light fondue and sausages, so no other choice than pork meat. I did not like the fact that we came from the warm weather in the Côte-d'Azur to the freezing cold in Engelberg. Most of us did not bring the proper gear and got a cold. Then, the activity at Mount Titlis should definitely have been included in our trip. The trip notes only recommended to bring 30 swiss francs on page 9. But when we got there, most of us wanted to go to the Mount Titlis and it was 85 CHF, not 78 CHF as it was also stated in the trip notes. So we had to withdraw more money at the ATM, which involved more fees. I would suggest to choose an accomodation located in a city where there isn't a drastic change in weather and where travellers can freely visit the city and surroundings on they're own by public transport and get the true feeling of the country. On the first day in Florence, our tour guide suggested visiting the Duomo on our free time before the included dinner. I wish she hadn't because we got lost on our way back to the hotel and had to pay for a taxi to get back on time to go to dinner. That was all so unnecessary because the morning after we had a guided tour of Florence and visited the exact same spots we did on our own the previous evening following her recommendation. I loved the lace store we visited in Venice, it was so a unique and typical of the area. I wish we could've visited a winery or even a bakery, something truer to the Italian culture instead of the leather shop and its outrageous prices. I loved the fact that we moved a lot and saw various places know regions in Italy.Show detailed ratings
- EelenaWritten on November 25, 20144.5 - ExcellentElise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and kind. she made the trip a great experience!Show detailed ratings
- KKatieWritten on August 24, 20145.0 - ExcellentKriszti had an impeccable knowledge of all locations visited and went beyond expectations to ensure all passengers had an amazing tripShow detailed ratings
- KimberlyWritten on July 10, 20134.5 - ExcellentI had a great time on my recent trip with TopDeck. It was my first experience with TopDeck and it was amazing. My favourites were the French Riviera & Switzerland. I would highly recommend this tour to all my friends. It is a great value for the price also.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 4: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 5: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 6: Swiss Alps
- Day 7: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 8: Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Florence
- Day 10: Florence to Rome
- Day 11: Rome including Vatican City visit
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from BarcelonaFridayApr 20, 2018in RomeOur saving$257Price$2,099-12%USD $1,842Based on Double8 spaces left
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from BarcelonaFridayMay 4, 2018in RomeOur saving$257Price$2,099-12%USD $1,842Based on Double8 spaces left
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from BarcelonaFridayMay 18, 2018in RomeOur saving$257Price$2,099-12%USD $1,842Based on Double8 spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from BarcelonaFridayMay 25, 2018in RomeOur saving$257Price$2,099-12%USD $1,842Based on Double10+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from BarcelonaFridayJun 1, 2018in RomeOur saving$272Price$2,219-12%USD $1,947Based on Double8 spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from BarcelonaFridayJun 8, 2018in RomeOur saving$272Price$2,219-12%USD $1,947Based on Double10+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from BarcelonaFridayJun 15, 2018in RomeOur saving$272Price$2,219-12%USD $1,947Based on Double8 spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from BarcelonaFridayJun 22, 2018in RomeOur saving$272Price$2,219-12%USD $1,947Based on Double9 spaces left
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from BarcelonaFridayJun 29, 2018in RomeOur saving$287Price$2,339-12%USD $2,052Based on Double4 spaces left
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from BarcelonaFridayJul 6, 2018in RomeOur saving$287Price$2,339-12%USD $2,052Based on Double8 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Paparazzi Parade.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $1,842 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1842 for Paparazzi Parade, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,043 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 252 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,842 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 57 travellers have already met
before they left for Paparazzi Parade tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paparazzi Parade