San Fran to Vegas
- US $ 895
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- KKatieWritten on March 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing adventure, visiting wineries, National Parks and finishing in Las Vegas. A quick USA road trip experience left me wanting to return and see more of what the US has to offer. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time. You’re right, the USA is such a massive country with so much to see - we’re glad we were able to pique your curiosity!, Hope to see you on another trip with us soon... East Coast next time? Kind regards, Intrepid
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: San Francisco
- Day 2: Yosemite National Park
- Day 3: Yosemite National Park
- Day 4: Sierra Nevada
- Day 5: Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Is this tour available in September?
It looks like this particular tour only runs in the month of August.
- April 1, 2016
Is hotel upgrade available?
There are 2 nights in the hotel, but another 3 are camping. For this particular tour this is the only option, sometimes you have the option to upgrade on the spot, but this is never guaranteed.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
San Fran to Vegas
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from San Francisco5 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Las VegasOnly 1 seat leftUSD $940Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from San Francisco5 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats leftUSD $895
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from San Francisco5 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats leftUSD $895
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from San Francisco5 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats leftUSD $940
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from San Francisco5 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats leftUSD $940
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from San Francisco5 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats leftUSD $940
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $895 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $895 for San Fran to Vegas, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 424 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $895 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on San Fran to Vegas
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers