Croatia Walk & Cruise Tour
- US $ 4,473
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Tour Split's Diocletian Palace
- Swim in Croatia's translucent turquoise waters
- Sip a cocktail on your own private yacht
- See lavender blooming in June on Hvar
- Explore the backstreets of charming stone villages
- Sample wine, olive oil, and honey with local producers
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Adventure, Hiking & Trekking
- Custom Walks
Start in Split and end in Trogir! With the sailing tour Croatia Walk & Cruise Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Split to Trogir and through Split, Croatia and 14 other destinations in Croatia. Croatia Walk & Cruise Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Arrival in Split and Boarding Yacht
- Day 2 – Necujam walk and transfer to Pucišca
- Day 3 Skrip – Vidova Gora – Blaca – Jelsa
- Day 4 Jelsa – Vrboska – Hvar town (Hvar Island)
- Day 5 Hvar Town – Milna – Vis Island
- Day 6 Biševo – Komiža
- Day 7 Vis Island tour or Walk on Brač– return towards mainland
- Day 8 Disembark in Trogir
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Croatia Walk & Cruise Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Trogir10+ seats leftUSD $4,473
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Trogir10+ seats leftUSD $4,540
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Trogir10+ seats leftUSD $4,540
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Trogir is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Custom Walks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Custom Walks. Please familiarise yourself with the Custom Walks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Custom Walks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Custom Walks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 230 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Solta (Croatia)
- 3 km
- Necujam (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Skrip (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Vidova Gora (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 8 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Vrboska (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Hvar (Hvar Island) (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,919 tours in Europe
- covered by 574 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia Walk & Cruise Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,239 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours