Italy escorted tour by rail: from Milan to Rome
- Our saving
- US $ 1,492
- Strut your stuff like a fashionista in Milan
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo’s Florence
- Glide on a gondola through the canals of Venice
- Step back in time and explore the Roman Colosseum
- Age range
- 4 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Train & Rail, Family
- Meet and Greet Italy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Milan
- Day 2 - Milan
- Day 3 - Milan to Venice
- Day 4 - Venice to Florence
- Day 5 - Florence
- Day 6 - Florence
- Day 7 - Florence to Rome
- Day 8 - Rome
- Day 9 - Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDianeMelloniWritten on October 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
Elisabetta is the most wonderful person. This was our dream trip and she went above and beyond to make it an outstanding experience. She gets to know every traveler personally and accommodates the day to suit everyone. She recommends the best restaurants,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMeet and Greet Italy commented on this reviewHi beloved Diane and Lou. I' m really happy to receive your such fantastic review.you and Lou entered straightly in to my heart and i' m honoured to hear you telling me to be a part of your big family.really wish as soon as possible to come to you.enourmous hugs . elisabetta ????????????????????????
- SsuzannebernierWritten on September 1, 20195.0 - Excellent
[Original Text] Super bien organisée,tout était prêt,parfait du début jusqu'à la fin et même plusShow detailed ratingsMeet and Greet Italy commented on this reviewSusanne je te veux dire vraiment merci pour ta merveilleuse révision.tu est une dame qu' on peut pas oublier avec ton joli savoir faire. j'espere de te rencontrer de nouveau en Italie Bisous Elisabetta
- KKPetersonWritten on August 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed my tour with Air Canada Vacations Italian Explorer and our guide Elisabetta from Meet and Greet Italy. We had so much fun seeing all the best sights in Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome with highlight stops in between. All the logistics... Read more
- DeepankarWritten on August 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
This woman is very incredible, always smiling, she made us feel at home, she has the uncanny skill of people management and makes all happy, we are delighted with her efforts right from begin to end good blessShow detailed ratingsMeet and Greet Italy commented on this reviewHi deep just wanted to thank you so much from the deep of my heart for your beautiful review. It was an honour for me having it from a such important musician like you are. Will never forget all the times laughing together while walking around Italy. And also so interesting looking at you while watching and listening people playing music in Italian streets. Cannot forget when you told me: listen!! The music this man is playing arrives straight from the heart. Really thanks also to your wife Sanchita for her switness. God bless you. Wish to see you again. Love you both ?????????????????????????????? Elisabetta (Tour Leader)
- pamWritten on July 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip. Anna Mari our guide was all we could have asked for and more.
- MMikeThieleWritten on July 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour with a fun group. Our guide made the tour special and we would recommend it to our friends and family
- JenaniWritten on June 19, 20194.5 - Excellent
Our two guides Anna and Milena were the perfect hosts who looked after all our needs, allowed us to experience Italy through the eyes of a local and were super proactive in working out all the details behind the scenes so that we could just enjoy the tour.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMeet and Greet Italy commented on this reviewDear Jenani, thanks you so much for this message. It has been a pleasure for us to have you on our Rail Tour and we do hope to hear from you again soon. I will forward your message to our Tour Leaders Milena and Annamaria, they will be so happy to read this. Thanks again and wish you all the best Best regards Martina Meet & Greet StaffReview collected by Meet and Greet Italy
- AHAndreceWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I never leave ratings good or bad, but my experience with Meet and Greet and especially our guide Claudia, deserves to be noted. The itinerary was perfect and exceeded all my expectations. From pickup at the airport to transportation to hotels in each city,... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
Italy escorted tour by rail: from Milan to Rome
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Rome8 seats left$321$2,058-16%USD $1,737Sharing a twin room
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Milan9 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Rome8 seats left$299$1,914-16%USD $1,615Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Milan is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 11 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 December 2019, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Meet and Greet Italy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 26 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Meet and Greet Italy. Please familiarise yourself with the Meet and Greet Italy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Meet and Greet Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Meet and Greet Italy tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,492 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy escorted tour by rail: from Milan to Rome