Southern Rocker (Private Room)
- Our saving
- US $ 430
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Marvel at the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the eerie moon-like landscape of the Burren
- Take in the wild coast of Dingle Peninsula
- See the imposing Rock of Cashel
- Enjoy listening to the many buskers of Galway city
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ErikaWritten on June 3, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good way to see a lot in a short time but a bit rushed in places. Admission to Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel is not included.Review collected by Shamrocker Adventures
- ANAlexanderWritten on May 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Tom was excellent. Would book again immediately, 100%.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Dublin to Killarney
Start point Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 08:30
- Day 2: Killarney to Ennis
Day 3: Ennis to Dublin
End point Dublin, Dublin, Ireland 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What’s included in the tour price?
All transportation around Ireland (including ferries), your fan-feck-tastic Guide, some of the top attractions and your accommodation whilst on tour including a light breakfast. To give you maximum flexibility on your tour, there are options to upgrade your accommodation at the time of booking and organise your own food. It’s your money so you should have the option to spend it how you like!
What type of accommodation will we be staying in?
The accommodation on this tour are high-quality hostels which are packed full of character! Shamrocker Adventures guarantee you a twin-share room on this tour. Please contact your Travel Expert to request a private room or upgrade your accommodation.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Southern Rocker (Private Room)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$18USD $430Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$18USD $430
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Dublin0 seats left$18USD $430Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$18USD $430
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$18USD $430
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$18USD $430
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$18USD $430
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$18USD $430
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$18USD $430
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Dublin3 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$18USD $430
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $430 for Southern Rocker (Private Room), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 117 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Rocker (Private Room)