Giant's Rocker (Private Room)
- Our saving
- US $ 776
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the amazing UNESCO Giant’s Causeway
- Bask in the views from the mighty Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the enchanting island of Inis Mór
- Admire the wild mountain scenery of Connemara
- Discover the vibrant streets of Galway
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Kathy Leeming's review about another Shamrocker Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
My tour with Shamrocker Adventures was an absolute blast. It was such a good way to see the country in a comparatively short amount of time. I fell in love with Ireland. Gemma our guide truly loved her country and she made you love it to. I saw some... Read more
- Candice ForsterHeke's review about another Shamrocker Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Despite not being used to 'guiding', John was the sweetest. He gave wonderful recommendations and really took care of us - he was like a dad to the group! We were lucky and had a fabulous group of people - being on the smaller side, we all felt really close... Read more
- Toni Smart's review about another Shamrocker Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was fantastic! I enjoyed every moment of it. Gemma was great she knew so much about everywhere we went, she was kind and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her. She made the trip magical! I would go on another Shamrocker trip! The group... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dublin to Ballintoy
- Day 2 Ballintoy to Derry
- Day 3 Derry to Galway
- Day 4 Inis Mor
- Day 5 Galway to Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What’s included in the tour price?
All transportation around Ireland (including ferries), your fan-feck-tastic Guide, some of the top attractions and your accommodation whilst on tour including a light breakfast. To give you maximum flexibility on your tour, there are options to upgrade your accommodation at the time of booking and organise your own food. It’s your money so you should have the option to spend it how you like!
What type of accommodation will we be staying in?
The accommodation on this tour are high-quality hostels which are packed full of character! Shamrocker Adventures guarantee you a multi-share dorm bed on this tour. Please contact your Travel Expert to request a private room or upgrade your accommodation.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Giant's Rocker (Private Room)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $776
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $776
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $776
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$32USD $776
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $776
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$32USD $776
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $776
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$32USD $776
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dublin5 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats left$32USD $776
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Dublin5 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Dublin4 seats left$32USD $776
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $776 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $776 for Giant's Rocker (Private Room), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 76 km
- Ballintoy (England)
- 10 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 233 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Inishmore (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $776 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,467 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours