- Our saving
- US $ 3,424
- JUST PAY $400 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- ToddWritten on April 15, 20184.0 - Good
Overall trip was very good. A lot of time is spent getting to the various places, waiting for buses, waiting at airports, etc. so there are a lot of logistics involved. The trip is 10 days but there is really only about 6 days of substance with the rest... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Todd, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time trekking in Patagonia. You’re right, some travel days can be long as Patagonia (and South America in general) is a big place and getting around is part of the adventure. We hope that you enjoyed the journeys as much as the destination! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon – where’s your next trekking adventure? Kind regards, Intrepid
- ZofiaWritten on April 1, 20184.5 - Excellent
This was the trip of a lifetime! We covered a ton of ground in very little time but without it feeling rushed. I would define recommend packing a lot of gear for the cold as I didn't feel this was overly emphasized and it would have been nice to have the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHI Zofia, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us – we’re delighted to hear that you had such a great time in Patagonia! And thanks very much for your feedback – suggestions like these from our passengers are essential in helping us to improve everything that we do. We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon – where’s your next trek? Kind regards, Intrepid
- AAnonymousWritten on April 1, 20184.0 - Good
Amazing trip which packed so much wonderful natural beauty in ten days covering a lot of ground but still allowing time to savor each location. Meals during the hiking (particularly at lunch) could've been easily varied - for example offering snacks other... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us – we’re delighted to hear that you had such a great time in Patagonia! And thanks very much for your feedback – suggestions like these from our passengers are essential in helping us to improve everything that we do. We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon – where’s your next trek? Kind regards, Intrepid
- DDavWritten on March 24, 20184.5 - Excellent
Great tour. Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno glacier are just stunning. W trek and camping was good fun. Our guide was really cool too.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Dav, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you had such a great time in Patagonia – what an incredible part of the world it is! We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- AnonymousWritten on December 23, 20105.0 - Excellent
Wonderful trip - will definitely travel again with Intrepid and recommend to others. Our guide was first classReview collected by Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santiago
- Day 2: Punta Arenas / Puerto Natales
- Day 3: Torres del Paine National Park/ Grey Glacier
- Day 4: Torres del Paine National Park / French Valley
- Day 5: Torres del Paine National Park / Las Torres
- Day 6: Torres del Paine National Park/ Mirador las Torres
- Day 7: El Calafate
- Day 8: El Calafate/Perito Moreno Glacier
- Day 9: Buenos Aires
- Day 10: Buenos Aires
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the guidelines for luggages on this tour?
Thank you for your question. Most travellers carry their luggage in a backpack, although a small to medium suitcase with wheels is ok too. Whatever you take, be mindful that you will need to be able to carry your own luggage, handle it at airports, take in/out of accommodation and perhaps even short walking distances (max 30 minutes).
In terms of weight, keep in mind that if you are flying domestically (either on this itinerary or during your personal time) airlines generally allow a maximum of 20kg for check in luggage. Argentina is particularly strict on excess baggage and usually enforces a maximum allowance of 15Kg for check in luggage.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Buenos Aires8 seats left$693$4,150-17%USD $3,457
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$686$4,110-17%USD $3,424
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$686$4,110-17%USD $3,424
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Buenos AiresOnly 1 seat left$741$4,440-17%USD $3,699Book Now Hold my
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Buenos Aires6 seats left$707$4,235-17%USD $3,528
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Buenos Aires7 seats left$714$4,275-17%USD $3,561
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$714$4,275-17%USD $3,561
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$714$4,275-17%USD $3,561
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$89USD $4,351
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Santiago10 DaysTuesdayDec 31, 2019to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$89USD $4,351
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- PesoChile and Argentina
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Chile and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Chile and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Chile and Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Chile and Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Santiago is the starting point and Buenos Aires is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2019 the full payment of $3,424 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3424 for Patagonia Trekking, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santiago (Chile)
- 2,189 km
- Punta Arenas (Chile)
- 191 km
- Puerto Natales (Chile)
- 108 km
- Parque Nacional Torres Del Paine (Chile)
- 104 km
- El Calafate (Argentina)
- 58 km
- Perito Moreno Glacier (Argentina)
- 2,128 km
- Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,424 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,760 tours in Latin America
- covered by 229 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Patagonia Trekking
Last modified (date)
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers