Mount Sterling Appalachian Loop
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DJDeborahWritten on April 9, 20194.5 - Excellent
Guide was great, thanks.Show detailed ratingsWildland Trekking commented on this reviewYou are most welcome! Thanks for letting us know and we hope to see you again in the future! Best, Ann Marie
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Asheville.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 25 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wildland Trekking. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wildland Trekking. Please familiarise yourself with the Wildland Trekking payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildland Trekking will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wildland Trekking tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Asheville (USA)
- 90 km
- Great Smoky Mnts (USA)
- 90 km
- Asheville (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,986 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mount Sterling Appalachian Loop