Heart Lake to Snake River 5 Day Trek
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- David Krenzke's review about another Wildland Trekking tour4.5 - Excellent
The Yellowstone Base Camp tour was excellent. We covered a wide variety of Yellowstone sites from the popular attractions to beautiful but less frequented locations. Our guides, Chris Rapich and Ed Cochran, were great. They provided a lot of information... Read more
- Deborah Jones's review about another Wildland Trekking tour4.5 - Excellent
Guide was great, thanks.
- Review about another Wildland Trekking tour5.0 - Excellent
We really Loved Bob! He clearly knows his stuff, and was a real pleasure to have leading us for four days. Meals were also excellent. Really some great dining options. Who knew!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Bozeman.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wildland Trekking. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wildland Trekking. Please familiarise yourself with the Wildland Trekking payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildland Trekking will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wildland Trekking tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bozeman (USA)
- 163 km
- Heart Lake (USA)
- 3 km
- Mt. Sheridan (Yellowstone National Park) (USA)
- 3 km
- Hear Lake (Yellowstone National Park) (USA)
- 13 km
- Snake Hot Springs (Yellowstone National Park) (USA)
- 172 km
- Bozeman (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,985 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,132 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours