Italy Summer Lights from Rome to Venice
- Age range
- 5 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Find Your Italy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome evening Stroll with wine and appetizers
- Day 2: Frascati Wine Tour with Lunch
- Day 3: Vatican Museums with Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica & Colosseum Evening Tour
- Day 4: Rome-Florence, Boat Tour on Arno River with Aperitif
- Day 5: Chianti Wine& Olive Oil Tour with Lunch
- Day 6: Florence-Venice, Secret Venice Evening Walking tour
- Day 7: St Marks' Basilica & Doge Palace
- Day 8: Departure
- Jan Farr's review about another Find Your Italy tour4.5 - Excellent
Three languages were too many for the senses. As when hot and tired folk tuned out. When the bulk of numbers were English speaking the guide should have had that group then others with complimentary guide. Whispers should have been used in bus so that we... Read more
- ClareS's review about another Find Your Italy tour5.0 - Excellent
I just wanted to say thank you for organising such a wonderful holiday for us, and for checking in and ensuring it was going smoothly. We had a fantastic time and we really enjoyed doing extra activities that we would not have thought of ourselves, like the... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Find Your Italy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Find Your Italy. Please familiarise yourself with the Find Your Italy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 34 km
- Chianti Region (Italy)
- 234 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,919 tours in Europe
- covered by 574 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy Summer Lights from Rome to Venice via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,239 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours