America's Coasts Road Trip – Westbound
- New Orleans
- Los Angeles
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 New Orleans
- Day 2 New Orleans/Panama City Beach (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 Panama City Beach/Orlando (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Orlando (1B)
- Day 5 St. Augustine/Savannah (1B, 1L)
- Day 6 Charleston/Holden Beach (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Holden Beach/Washington DC (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Washington DC (1B)
- Day 9 Washington DC/New York City (1B, 1L)
- Day 10 New York City/Los Angeles
- Day 11 Los Angeles/San Diego
- Day 12 San Diego/Lake Havasu City (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13 Lake Havasu City/Grand Canyon (1B, 1D)
- Day 14 Grand Canyon (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15 Grand Canyon/Monument Valley (1B, 1L)
- Day 16 Monument Valley/Las Vegas (1B)
- Day 17 Las Vegas
- Day 18 Las Vegas/Zion National Park (1L, 1D)
- Day 19 Bryce Canyon NP/Moab (1B, 1L)
- Day 20 Moab (1B, 1D)
- Day 21 Moab/Glenwood Springs (1B, 1L)
- Day 22 Glenwood Springs/Flaming Gorge Reservoir (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 23 Flaming Gorge Reservoir/Jackson (1B, 1L)
- Day 24 Jackson/Yellowstone National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 25 Yellowstone National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 26 Yellowstone National Park/Bozeman (1B, 1L)
- Day 27 Bozeman/Glacier National Park (1L, 1D)
- Day 28 Glacier National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 29 Glacier National Park/Coeur d'Alene (1B, 1L)
- Day 30 Coeur d'Alene/Seattle (1B)
- Day 31 Seattle
- Day 32 Seattle/Portland (1B)
- Day 33 Portland/Bend (1B, 1L)
- Day 34 Bend/Redwood National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 35 Redwood National Park/Sonoma County (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 36 Sonoma County/Lake Tahoe (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 37 Lake Tahoe/Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 38 Yosemite National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 39 Yosemite National Park/San Francisco (1B, 1L)
- Day 40 San Francisco
- Day 41 San Francisco/Morro Bay (1D)
- Day 42 Morro Bay/Los Angeles (1B)
- Brennan Hawkins's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Awesome trip got to see plenty of the country and it was the perfect amount of destinations and time to explore.Review collected by
- Wessel Witmer's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Great tour! Had a great timeReview collected by
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Rosemary7th September 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New Orleans is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New Orleans (USA)
- 425 km
- Panama City (USA)
- 452 km
- Orlando (USA)
- 151 km
- St Augustine (USA)
- 244 km
- Savannah (USA)
- 134 km
- Charleston (USA)
- 141 km
- Myrtle Beach (USA)
- 603 km
- Washington DC (USA)
- 328 km
- New York City (USA)
- 3,937 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,977 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,223 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours