Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Athens to Athens)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,322
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Scale the Old Town walls of Dubrovnik.
- Watch the sunset from St. John’s Fortress, Kotor.
- Soak up Belgrade’s quirky party atmosphere.
- Explore Ohrid’s picturesque alleyways.
- Be immersed in the unique culture of Sarajevo.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AnnaWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, amazing people and an incredible guide!
- SSharanjogiWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing guide , has set the bar high for future trips as Wes was so enthusiastic, informative and very fun to be around.
- KatrinaWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would highly recommend the Ultimate Balkans Adventure, so much beauty and I now have a better understanding of the complex history in the area. Wes was an amazing tour guide, very organised, efficient, knowledgable and all round bucket of sunshine! even... Read more
- EEmilyHeywoodWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn’t have asked for a better guide! Wes was very informative and would go above and beyond to help us during our time with busabout. He definitely made my first time with busabout an incredible experience, and one which I hope to repeat in the future!... Read more
- CCristinaHallWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole tour was fabulous and I loved every stop that we visited. Wes was a brilliant tour guide, telling us lots of interesting info about each stop but also making me laugh every day. Would highly recommend busabout and was so pleased that we were lucky... Read more
- KKatieWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes is an absolute gem of a human, an absolute legend and absolutely the super star of the trip. His abilities to make everyone feel comfortable and keep everyone entertained and educated was amazing. Super whitty and funny and so educated on history and... Read more
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes! Witty, wise, wonderful and above all - an absolute legend! Best tour leader out there surely!
- BrittWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wes is an enthusiastic and energetic guide - very knowledgeable and engaging about each county visited
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a great tour!! Wes is really intelligent and makes the complex histories of the Balkans really accessible. And he’s really fun!!
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderful tour experienceing new cultures and places, thanks largely to Adam's amazing knowledge and enthusiasm.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Athens to Delphi to Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki to Ohrid
- Ohrid to Skopje
- Skopje to Nis to Belgrade
- Belgrade to Sarajevo
- Sarajevo to Mostar to Split
- Split to Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Kotor to Budva to Kotor
- Kotor to Tirana
- Tirana to Gjirokastra to Kalambaka (Meteora)
- Kalambaka (Meteora) to Thermopylae to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Ultimate Balkan Adventure
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout's trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
Guides who have led this tour
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Athens to Athens)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$27USD $1,322
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Athens15 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro and Albania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 April 2019 the full payment of $1,322 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1322 for Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Athens to Athens), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 243 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 187 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 152 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 111 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Balkan Adventure (Athens to Athens)