On the Traces of the Thracians
- Rather Poor
- CherylWritten on October 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lovely experience for the most part. Some roads were in rough shape in Rhodope mountains and we got lost but that’s part of the adventure. Emphasis on tour was on amazing ancient Thracian tomb & temple sites, fabulous! We appreciated the thoughtfulness of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Plovdiv
- Day 2: Kazanlak
- Day 3: Starosel
- Day 4: Kardzhali
- Day 5: Kardzhali - Plovdiv
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Plovdiv.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Enjoy Plovdiv booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for On the Traces of the Thracians , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Enjoy Plovdiv will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Enjoy Plovdiv tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
- 75 km
- Kazanlak (Bulgaria)
- 69 km
- Starosel (Bulgaria)
- 116 km
- Kardzhali (Bulgaria)
- 77 km
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for On the Traces of the Thracians via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on On the Traces of the Thracians