Mountains to Sound Bike Tour
Start and end in Seattle! With the bicycle tour Mountains to Sound Bike Tour, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Seattle, USA and 4 other destinations in USA. Mountains to Sound Bike Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 Meet in Seattle. Ride the John Wayne Trail to Lake Keechelus.
- DAY 2 Ride through the world's longest bike/pedestrian tunnel. Pedal onward through evergreen forest to jaw-dropping Snoqualmie Falls
- DAY 3 Ride the Sammamish River Trail. Stop for lunch in Woodinville, home to many of Washington's prime wine-tasting rooms.
- DAY 4 Go wine tasting. Play a round of golf. Or go for a bike ride. Plenty of options today!
- DAY 5 Ride the paved bike path along Seattle's waterways. Kayak past the houseboats on Lake Union and finish off with a visit to the Ballard Locks and fish ladder.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Seattle.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Bicycle Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mountains to Sound Bike Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bicycle Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bicycle Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 174 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 77 km
- Keechelus Lake (USA)
- 41 km
- Snoqualmie Falls (USA)
- 34 km
- Woodinville (USA)
- 19 km
- Lake Union Park (USA)
- 2 km
- Seattle (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,125 tours in North America
- covered by 107 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountains to Sound Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,470 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours