Best of Ireland and Scotland 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 3,156
- Explore the historic Dublin and go sightseeing in Glasgow
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and drive along the Ring of Kerry
- Discover the amazing stones at the Giant's Causeway
- View Eilean Donan Castle and spot the elusive Nessie
- Stroll the streets of Edinburgh and visit Edinburgh Castle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Brendan Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Dublin – Kildare – Waterford
- Day 4: Waterford – Blarney – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 6: Killarney – Adare – Galway – Enniscrone
- Day 7: Enniscrone – Donegal – Londonderry
- Day 8: Londonderry – Giant’s Causeway – Belfast
- Day 9: Belfast – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Glasgow Orientation
- Day 11: Glasgow – Glencoe – Isle of Skye
- Day 12: Isle of Skye – Loch Ness – Culloden – Scottish Highlands
- Day 13: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 15: Depart Edinburgh
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SusanWritten on November 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Glen was very friendly, knowledgeable,& helpful . I enjoyed the music he played & am wondering who was the artist of the version of “Galway Girl” he played on the coach as well as I’m trying to find the specific music ( the chant ) he played of the women... Read moreReview collected by Brendan Vacations
- BruceWritten on October 2, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Our Tour Director, Deanne, and driver Tom were EXCEPTIONAL (SIX STARS!) and turned a mediocre experience to a very good one through their consistently excellent efforts and professional skill. First a point of order: We booked a BRENDAN VACATION. Their... Read more
- LeslyWritten on September 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ed and Nigel, our driver, were outstanding, as were the local experts. Recommend dropping Enniscrone from itinerary. Many of us wondered why we stopped there. It is on a beach but not a pretty one. One should not undertake this kind of a trip if one is... Read moreReview collected by Brendan Vacations
- WadeWritten on August 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was great! I would have liked more time at St. Andrews. The breakfasts were terrific! All of the local specialists were top notch. Our two drivers (Alfred and Nigel) were spectacular and safe! I thoroughly enjoyed not having to lug my luggage to... Read moreReview collected by Brendan Vacations
- SteveWritten on August 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our First tour and every part of it was fantasticReview collected by Brendan Vacations
- itamarWritten on August 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Better hotels , better locations on some, internet on the bus, some extra tours,during business hours should be included, too little free time, waisted time on some things, like ring of Kerry, etcReview collected by Brendan Vacations
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I bring a wheelchair on the tour?
In most circumstances, you are able to travel with a wheelchair on the tour, as long as you are travelling with someone who’s willing to provide personal assistance to you as the tour guide is unable to do so. Please advise our team of travel experts at the time of booking if you plan to bring a wheelchair to ensure your requirements can be met.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a single traveller you can either share a room with another traveller of the same gender or if you would prefer your own room you can pay a single supplement to secure a private room for the duration of your tour. To select a single room, please choose this option on your booking page or by contacting our team of travel experts.
How many people will be on the tour?
Each group size can vary depending on the departure however you will usually find an average of 40 to 45 guests per tour.
- Welcome to Ireland & Scotland
- Discover Your Brendan
- 50 Years of Taking You Personally
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Best of Ireland and Scotland 2020
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Edinburgh7 seats left$108USD $3,507Sharing a triple room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Edinburgh8 seats left$459$3,615-13%USD $3,156Sharing a triple room
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Dublin15 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to EdinburghOnly 1 seat left$111USD $3,604Sharing a triple roomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Edinburgh7 seats left$472$3,715-13%USD $3,244Sharing a triple room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Edinburgh8 seats left$113USD $3,652Sharing a triple room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$478$3,765-13%USD $3,287Sharing a triple room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Dublin15 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$478$3,765-13%USD $3,287Sharing a triple room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Edinburgh10+ seats left$478$3,765-13%USD $3,287Sharing a triple room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Dublin15 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Edinburgh9 seats left$478$3,765-13%USD $3,287Sharing a triple room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Dublin15 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Edinburgh9 seats left$478$3,765-13%USD $3,287Sharing a triple room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Dublin is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Brendan Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 2 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 2 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Brendan Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Brendan Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Brendan Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Brendan Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Kildare (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 71 km
- Kerry (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Kerry (Ireland)
- 128 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Enniscrone (Ireland)
- 81 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Ireland and Scotland 2020