Best of Ireland (10 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Brendan Vacations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Ring of Kerry
- Cliffs of Moher
- Go sightseeing in Dublin and admire the Cliffs of Moher
- Kiss the famous Stone of Eloquence at Blarney Castle
- Drive along the popular Ring of Kerry and enjoy the views
- Visit the romantic Kylemore Abbey and its lovely garden
- Hear tales and indulge in a delicious tea with the locals
- Day 1: Welcome to Ireland
- Day 2: Through the Scenic County Wicklow to Waterford Dive Into Culture
- Day 3: Journey to Blarney and on to Killarney
- Day 4: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
- Day 5: Onwards to Lively Limerick
- Day 6: Admire the Cliffs of Moher and Onwards to Galway
- Day 7: A Day Exploring Stunning Connemara
- Day 8: A Pilgrimage to Knock and on to Sligo Connect with Locals
- Day 9: Return to Lively Dublin
- Day 10: Farewell Ireland
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Brendan Vacations
As the premier Celtic experts, no one knows Ireland & Scotland like we do. As Jameson is to whiskey, and Waterford is to crystal, so are we to Ireland and Scotland. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. From our Travel House in Los Angeles, California to our team behind the blue door in Dublin, we work together to provide you with the ultimate Celtic experience and a view through the eyes of the locals, seen by few. Experience authentic Ireland and Scotland vacations created and conducted by locals for over 40 years. Brendan Vacations takes the hassle out of vacation planning by giving you access to all the sights and attractions while offering you plenty of time for independent exploring.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MMarkStone· August 1st, 2022Find someone else. After waiting for 3 years we were finally scheduled to go to Ireland but 8 days before our trip we were informed that they had changed their vaccination policy and we couldn’t go. They refunded our money which they had for three... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- EPEileen· June 13th, 2022A few clerical bumps along the way, but everything was straightened out before our trip to Ireland. Bernard Creegan was an outstanding tour director. If I ever return I would have to request him again.Trip date: May 2022
- PDPaul Aaron· October 24th, 2019Guide and driver were both excellentTrip date: October 2019
- MCMichael· October 16th, 2019I really enjoyed seeing Ireland for the first time thru your tour. We touched base with most of the regular spots for tourists and stopped at a few off-the-beaten path areas as well. Just one comment - the end of the tour was in Dublin and my husband... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JMJohn· July 29th, 2019Very knowledgeable guide. Friendly driver who kept the bus shining, inside and out. Perfect balance of free time and organized evenings. Met many nice people touring with us.Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,550
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,550
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,595
- Friday5 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023EnglishBased on TripleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,595
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday9 May, 2023Thursday18 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,595$2,335
- Friday12 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023EnglishBased on TripleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,595
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday16 May, 2023Thursday25 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,595$2,335
- Friday19 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023EnglishBased on TripleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,595
- Friday26 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on TripleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,595
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday30 May, 2023Thursday8 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,625$2,362
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a tipping policy?
Generally, on the tour, the tips & gratuities are already included at restaurants and for baggage handlers at the hotels, however, any additional tips you wish to give for your Travel Director, Local Travel Expert, coach driver and local guides are not included. If you would like to give additional tips this is at your own discretion and not expected.
- Will we get a chance to do laundry on the tour?
When you have a two-night stay in a city, arrangements can usually be made for your laundry with the hotel or at a local laundromat if not available (at your own expense). Please note laundry services are usually not available on weekends or local holidays.
- When will I receive my travel documents?
You will receive your travel documents approximately one to two weeks prior to the departure of your tour. These documents are valuable and contain plenty of advice and essential information to make your tour as enjoyable as possible.
- Will we have a seat rotation on the tour?
Once you are on the tour your Travel Director will implement a seat rotation system, whereby all guests will rotate their seats on the coach daily. This allows everyone to experience the spectacular views from different seats, and you will get to know your fellow travellers even better.
- Can I bring a wheelchair on the tour?
In most circumstances, you are able to travel with a wheelchair on the tour, as long as you are travelling with someone who’s willing to provide personal assistance to you as the tour guide is unable to do so. Please advise our team of travel experts at the time of booking if you plan to bring a wheelchair to ensure your requirements can be met.
- How much luggage can I bring with me?
On the tour, you can bring one suitcase per traveller with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30" x 18" x 10") but it must not weigh more than 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and can fit in the overhead storage space.
- Is travel insurance compulsory?
It is strongly recommended that all guests have a travel insurance policy to ensure your peace of mind before and whilst you are travelling. It's important that you protect yourself in case of any trip cancellations, an interruption for any reason, baggage delays or loss of baggage and medical expenses etc. If you still require travel insurance you obtain a quote on the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
- Are airport transfers included?
In regards to airport transfers if you are joining or departing your guided tour on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are generally included however it can vary depending on the departure. If you would like to pre-arrange a transfer please let our team of travel experts know at the time of booking.
- I have a special dietary request, can this be accommodated?
If you have any dietary requests such as vegetarian, diabetic, gluten-free etc this can be accommodated for on the tour. Please let our team know at the time of booking of your dietary requests so Brendan Vacations can do everything they can to have the suitable meals for you on tour.
- I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you a single traveller you can choose to share a twin room with a fellow guest of the same gender for no additional cost or if you would prefer the privacy of your own room, you can pay a single supplement. To choose a single room please select this at the time of booking or by contacting our team of travel experts.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GIreland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Brendan Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Brendan Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Brendan Vacations" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ireland
- Ireland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Ireland from Dublin
- Ireland In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Ireland
- Operators in Europe
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Ireland Castle
- Best of Ireland (10 Days) Tours in Ireland
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Southern Ireland
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Ireland Castle
- Ireland tours