Celtic Connections Self-Drive
- Our saving
- US $ 1,842
- Age range
- 8 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Self Drive
- Indus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: SCOTLAND - EDINBURGH
- Day 2: ST ST. ANDREWS - PERTH (B/-/-)
- Day 3: SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS (B/-/-)
- Day 4: ISLE OF SKY (B/-/-)
- Day 5: OBAN (B/-/-)
- Day 6: GLASGOW (B/-/-)
- Day 7: GLASGOW (FERRY) - BELFAST (B/-/-)
- Day 8: GALWAY (B/-/-)
- Day 9: CONNEMARA (B/-/-)
- Day 10: CLARE - KERRY (B/-/-)
- Day 11: RING OF KERRY (B/-/-)
- Day 12: KILKENNY (B/-/-)
- Day 13: WICKLOW (B/-/-)
- Day 14: DUBLIN CITY (B/-/-)
- Day 15: DUBLIN (B/-/-)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KarlaWritten on November 1, 20193.0 - Average
I felt the communication wasn't good. There wasn't enough info given about the trip. We had to pay extra for our car. They acted like a car wasn't set up. Some of the places arranged for had NO onsite parking and the parking was blocks away from the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIndus Travels commented on this reviewHi Karla, We have always received excellent feedback on our Scotland & Ireland self drive tours so we are disappointed that your experience has not been the same. Can you please let us know what the car rental agency charged you for since I can see that we provided you with a car rental voucher. They do charge extra if you want to upgrade to an automatic or purchase car insurance locally but the actually rental of a manual transmission vehicle was included and pre paid. If you were double charged we need to know so we can request a refund for you. Its true that some of the smaller hotels do not include parking and unfortunately charge a fee to park. This is quite common here in North America. We will make it more clear on our itinerary that its not included along with any highway tolls; we appreciate your bringing this to our attention. Currently its part of our Personal Items but we are now updating our itineraries to make it more clear. Our Tour Inclusions section does indicate that 14 breakfast are included. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you on one of our tours.Review collected by Indus Travels
- CCarolWritten on October 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the second trip with Indus 1st trip a self drive tour our itinerary was excellent - hotels were great we had a fabulous trip 2nd trip Egypt and dubai - our guide Ramy made our trip so informative , interesting and fun- he knew each one of our names... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Celtic Connections Self-Drive
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- FridayFeb 7, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$57USD $1,842
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayFeb 28, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$57USD $1,842
- FridayFeb 21, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayMar 6, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$57USD $1,842
- FridayFeb 28, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Dublin0 seats left$57USD $1,842
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayMar 20, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayMar 27, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 20, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Edinburgh15 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 12 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 February 2020, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Indus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Indus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Indus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Indus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Perth (Scotland)
- 212 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 133 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 97 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 252 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Connemara National Park (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Claremorris (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,842 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Celtic Connections Self-Drive