Pacific Coast Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 800
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Self Drive
- HollyBorst's review about another Indus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Recently traveled to India with my Fiance, booked through Indus travels. We originally saw the trip through groupon, but the days didn't work out. We were able to book directly with Indus travels and had the trip catered to exactly what we wanted. Joseph at... Read more
- lindaharnarine's review about another Indus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
This was our Second time using Indus Tours. We have received excellent service from Marco Parsini in Vancouver and our Tour guide Kush in India. They were both knowledgeable, professional and efficient. I believe they have gone above the call of duty in... Read more
- Pat Berntsen's review about another Indus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A little too busy itinerary. Thanks for adding the Monarch BioReserve.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: SYDNEY – NEWCASTLE - HUNTER VALLEY
- Day 2: HUNTER VALLEY – PORT STEPHENS
- Day 3: PORT STEPHENS – COFFS HARBOUR
- Day 4: COFFS HARBOUR – BYRON BAY
- Day 5: BYRON BAY
- Day 6: BYRON BAY - BRISBANE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Pacific Coast Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Sydney6 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Sydney6 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Sydney6 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Sydney6 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Brisbane0 seats left$25USD $800
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Indus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $800 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $800 for Pacific Coast Explorer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 118 km
- Newcastle (Australia)
- 108 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 125 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 161 km
- Port Macquarie (Australia)
- 128 km
- Coffs Harbour (Australia)
- 190 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 143 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $800 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,283 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Pacific Coast Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,088 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours