Climb Montenegro's Highest Peak
Up To 75% OFF - See biggest deals
ends on 30 May 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 360
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Podgorica! With the hiking & trekking tour Climb Montenegro's Highest Peak, you have a 3 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Podgorica and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 3 other destinations in Europe. Climb Montenegro's Highest Peak is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival and Hike around Black Lake
- Day 2: Climbing Montenegro's highest peak
- Day 3: Departure for Podgorica airport
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Climb Montenegro's Highest Peak
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Dubrovnik3 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Podgorica10+ seats left$15USD $360
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Dubrovnik3 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Podgorica10+ seats left$15USD $360
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Dubrovnik3 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Podgorica10+ seats left$15USD $360
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Dubrovnik3 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Podgorica10+ seats left$15USD $360
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Podgorica is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this EST Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $360 for Climb Montenegro's Highest Peak, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and EST Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for EST Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 189 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 72 km
- Niksic (Montenegro)
- 39 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 78 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Climb Montenegro's Highest Peak via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,895 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours