- US $ 3,257
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Marvel at the spectacular and unspoiled mountain scenery
- Experience the changes from green fields to pine forests
- Enjoy delicious lunches in mountain huts
- Visit an open-air World War I museum
- Hear the Italian, German, and even a local dialect
- Help yourself to the hearty local cuisine
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: San Candido - Sunday: Arrival
- Day 2: San Candido - Monday
- Day 3: San Candido - Tuesday
- Day 4: San Candido - Wednesday
- Day 5: Cortina d’Ampezzo - Thursday
- Day 6: Cortina d’Ampezzo - Friday
- Day 7: Cortina d’Ampezzo - Saturday
- Day 8: Venice - Sunday: Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
- SundayJul 7, 2019from San Candido8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,257
- SundayAug 25, 2019from San Candido8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,257
- SundaySep 1, 2019from San Candido8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,257
- SundayJul 5, 2020from San Candido8 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,313
- SundayAug 23, 2020from San Candido8 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,313
- SundayAug 30, 2020from San Candido8 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,313
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Candido is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Custom Walks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $3,257 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3257 for Dolomites "Light", but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Custom Walks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Custom Walks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Candido (Italy)
- 24 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 123 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 0 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,257 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dolomites "Light" via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,015 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours