Dalmatian & Lower Danube
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik - Slano
- Day 3: Slano – Mljet - Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula- Pucišca - Omiš
- Day 5: Split - Hvar
- Day 6: Šibenik
- Day 7: Šibenik- Trogir
- Day 8: Trogir Disembarkation - Opatija
- Day 9: Opatija
- Day 10: Opatija
- Day 11: Opatija – Lake Bled
- Day 12: Lake Bled
- Day 13: Lake Bled - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb
- Day 15: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest
- Day 17: Kalocsa
- Day 18: Osijek
- Day 19: Belgrade
- Day 20: Golubac
- Day 21: Vidin
- Day 22: Rousse – Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanasi
- Day 23: Giurgiu Disembarkation - Bucharest
- Day 24: Bucharest Farewell
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dalmatian & Lower Danube, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 22 km
- Slano (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Hvar (Croatia)
- 76 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,055 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours