The Islands of Dalmatia & Danube Delights
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Evergreen Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik - Slano
- Day 3: Slano – Mljet - Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula- Pucišca - Omiš
- Day 5: Split - Hvar
- Day 6: Šibenik
- Day 7: Šibenik- Trogir
- Day 8: Trogir Disembarkation - Opatija
- Day 9: Opatija
- Day 10: Opatija
- Day 11: Opatija – Lake Bled
- Day 12: Lake Bled
- Day 13: Lake Bled - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb
- Day 15: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest
- Day 17: Bratislava
- Day 18: Vienna
- Day 19: Dürnstein - Melk
- Day 20: Passau
- Day 21: Regensburg
- Day 22: Nuremberg Disembarkation - Munich
Evergreen Tours Ship
- Linda Monkhouse's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised with a good balance of tours and free time. Excellent guides. Very nice hotel in excellent location. Ship was beautiful, comfortable and the meals were adequate and delicious. All staff throughout did an amazing job.
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Discover the Emerald 'Star Ship' difference
- Unique Sightseeing with Evergreen
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia , Slovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 27 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 27 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 22 km
- Slano (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Hvar (Croatia)
- 76 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,901 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,497 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours