The Islands of Dalmatia & Lower Danube
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Emerald Waterways
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik - Slano
- Day 3: Slano – Mljet - Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula- Pucišca - Omiš
- Day 5: Split - Hvar
- Day 6: Šibenik
- Day 7: Šibenik- Trogir
- Day 8: Trogir Disembarkation - Opatija
- Day 9: Opatija
- Day 10: Opatija
- Day 11: Opatija – Lake Bled
- Day 12: Lake Bled
- Day 13: Lake Bled - Zagreb
- Day 14: Zagreb
- Day 15: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 16: Kalocsa
- Day 17: Osijek
- Day 18: Belgrade
- Day 19: Golubac
- Day 20: Vidin
- Day 21: Rousse – Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanasi
- Day 22: Giurgiu Disembarkation - Bucharest
- Day 23: Bucharest Farewell
- Suzanne Boulter's review about another Emerald Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
Traveling with the Brits and Aussies was fun and there were not too many other Americans on the trip. The food was good and plentiful but not gourmet quality. Staff were very professional and attentive and although all were Portuguese they spoke English... Read more
- Frederick Wynn's review about another Emerald Waterways tour4.0 - Good
Emerald Waterways did a wonderful job in housing, feeding, entertaining, and transporting us. I would definitely consider using them again, and would highly recommend them to potential travelers. The Itinerary was rated Average because, frankly, there are... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Emerald Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Emerald Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Emerald Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 22 km
- Slano (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 17 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 54 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 83 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,888 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours