From Istanbul to Fethiye
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Our saving: $10
Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Indulge in traditional Turkish cuisine.
- Visit the historic sights of Troy and Pergamum.
- Relax on a cruise to the tiny Yassica Islands.
- Pay your respects at the legendary ANZAC Cove.
- Swim in the cotton candy tiers in Pamukkale.
- Istanbul to Gallipoli to Canakkale
- Gallipoli to Troy to Pergamon to Selcuk
- Selcuk to Ephesus to Kusadasi to Selcuk
- Selcuk to Pamukkale
- Pamukkale to Fethiye
- 12 Islands
- Firnaz Bay to Fethiye
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- EbonySeptember 28, 2019Itinerary great; lots of historic sites visited plus , tour guide great - very informative. Driver really safe. In general, accommodation was a bit small and cramped; 3-4 people in each room (1 hotel you couldn't even walk between the beds which for 4... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- WWillAugust 12, 2018Metin was everything you could ask for and more as a tour guide. Given his history degree in Turkey, he knew everything about the country and was very informative. He also provided the perfect balance between sight seeing and free time. Highly recommend... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- KateAugust 11, 2018Metin was super helpful and was a great guide! He knows so much about Turkey and is also good fun. The trip was well run and the food was amazing, especially on the boat. Thanks Metin!Trip date: August 2018
- SSophieJuly 24, 2018There were a few hiccups along the way but overall the group and experience was onetime remember. Metin was a great hostTrip date: July 2018
- FFionaJuly 24, 2018Metin was brilliant! Made sure we had an incredible time. Could not have asked for a better group or guide. So good, I think I might be back again next year!Trip date: August 2017
- BenJuly 12, 2018This tour was absolutely incredible! The food was amazing and the people were very kind. I really enjoy history so seeing all the ruins was perfect for me. The country in general is very beautiful as well. Our guide Metin was an absolute legend, very... Show moreTrip date: April 2017
- KHKurtisJuly 09, 2018Metin was very professional and made the trip for me!Busabout commented on this reviewThank you for that Kurtis. Glad you enjoyed your Turkey trip with us.Trip date: May 2017
- SSchalkEngelbrechtJuly 06, 2018Great tour and guideTrip date: August 2017
- LLeaJuly 05, 2018Metin was absolutely amazing. Was extremely personable and easy to get along with. I could not have asked for a more enthusiastic, energetic and fun guide!Trip date: June 2017
- MMorganFallJuly 05, 2018I do alot of travelling around the world and Metin is by far one of the best and most knowledgeable guides ive ever hadTrip date: June 2017
From Istanbul to Fethiye
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020SaturdayMay 16, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,039
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020SaturdayMay 30, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,039
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020SaturdayJun 13, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,058
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020SaturdayJun 27, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,058
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020SaturdayJul 11, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,088
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020SaturdayJul 25, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,088
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020SaturdayAug 8, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,058
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020SaturdayAug 22, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,058
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020SaturdaySep 5, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,058
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020SaturdaySep 19, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,039
- How large are the tour groups?
- What is the age range?
- What are the typical breakfasts?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar