Lithuanian Lake District Fat Biking
- Our saving
- US $ 535
- JUST PAY $167 DEPOSIT TODAY
- JuliaWeber's review about another LitWild tour4.5 - Excellent
We spent a wonderful week of holidays with outdoor activities, slowing down and relaxation at the same time. Anton and his family received us cordially and attentive to our wishes and needs. They prepared lovely local meals including fresh grilled fish and... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another LitWild tour4.5 - Excellent
We had a wonderful week of holidays being active in nature at the same time as slowing down and relaxing. We were cordially received by Anton and his family who were very attentive taking care for everything. We were served fresh local meals three times a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival and introduction
- Day 2: Fat biking through Smalvo conservation area (38km/24mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along Antalieptes reservoir to Svedriske village (40km/25mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through Aukštaitijos National park to Palūšė village (35km/22mi)
- Day 5: End of the tour
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
Lithuanian Lake District Fat Biking
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Visaginas5 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Ignalina10+ seats left$22USD $535
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Visaginas5 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Ignalina10+ seats left$22USD $535
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Visaginas5 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Ignalina10+ seats left$22USD $535
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Visaginas is the starting point and Ignalina is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this LitWild booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2019 the full payment of $535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $535 for Lithuanian Lake District Fat Biking, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and LitWild will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for LitWild tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Visaginas (Lithuania)
- 19 km
- Grazute Regional Park (Lithuania)
- 5 km
- Salakas (Lithuania)
- 26 km
- Aukstaitija National Park (Lithuania)
- 6 km
- Palūšė (Lithuania)
- 4 km
- Ignalina (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Lithuanian Lake District Fat Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,646 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours